Rate my Takeaway #2 The longest pregnancy in history, but the parentage became such a mystery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a near 6 month old child that poor bairn is always looking glum, constantly tired and understimulated. Her eyes never seem to sparkle. 🫤

dannymalinofficial_1710879245445.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, that poor child. Where is the happy, chubby, gummy childlike smile? Poor thing looks miserable. I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive but it puts me in mind of Romanian orphanage children you used to see on the news in the 80s

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, that poor child. Where is the happy, chubby, gummy childlike smile? Poor thing looks miserable. I hope this doesn't come across as insensitive but it puts me in mind of Romanian orphanage children you used to see on the news in the 80s
Have you seen how miserable his own kids look!

Their mum died and within. 18 months he was then spouting his new girlfriend was the love of his life , his soul mate , whilst spending most of his time at her place .

Who was looking after his own kids when he was staying overnight at hers , treating everyone to pictures of him in bed ??

Started watching him in lockdown and felt sorry for him , not anymore .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have you seen how miserable his own kids look!

Their mum died and within. 18 months he was then spouting his new girlfriend was the love of his life , his soul mate , whilst spending most of his time at her place .

Who was looking after his own kids when he was staying overnight at hers , treating everyone to pictures of him in bed ??

Started watching him in lockdown and felt sorry for him , not anymore .
Yeah, I was disgusted when he said that, not a thought for his children who lost their mum

Reactions: 9
So the poor bairn is in hospital. Yet Sophie and Danny feel the need to exploit their child by uploading a picture of Athena in hospital. Just like all the other fame hungry fuckers on social media who want people to feel sorry for them when their children are unwell and at their most vulnerable. Attention seeking twats.
She is being treated for sepsis apparently. Sounds very similar to what happened to one of her other daughters when she was a baby. Does she/ they not know how to care for a sick baby?! It certainly looks like they were still dragging Athena to every event under the sun and she must have been poorly then. I hope she gets better soon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
duck off will you Sophie. That poor bairn needs looking after properly, not a phone constantly shoved in her face for Insta likes.
The kid always looks so sad and vulnerable. 😢 And duck off with the "perfectly imperfect" shite too. It's monotonous.

Screenshot_20240331_160559_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240331_160618_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_160631_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240331_160701_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The poor thing looks really ill 😔
She’s not a prop for cute Easter photos you silly tart. Not a maternal bone in that woman’s body. I can’t stand her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Please tell me she isn't feeding a sick 6 month old baby chocolate
It certainly looks like it. She really has no idea how to be a parent. It's no wonder the older 2 were taken off her if her actions and behaviour are anything to go by. All she's bothered about is being part of this Mr & Mrs Yorkshire shite and trying to gain fame. The poor bairn is always looking sickly, pale and tired. And for a 6 month old she looks like a much younger baby. I do sometimes wonder if she's hitting her milestones or not. Sophie won't be in the least bit bothered if she isn't though because she's too much up her own arse to even realise.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Im actually concerned for the baby she looks very ill and so so pale goodness me. It won't be long until Sophie has another breakdown I reckon and baby is passed on to someone else to look after till she get over the breakdown just as she did with her other children, in other words she got bored and fed up and of course it's all about her, her & yep her! I mean it wouldn't be a bad thing maybe the little one would get proper care. Also shocked to see her feeding an ill baby chocolate the woman is so unsuitable to be a mother

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I swear she has no idea how to care for a poorly baby, who was until recently on IV antibiotics and fluids! She's out walking with Athena in her arms and two other kids,and Athena's arms are bare!!
FB_IMG_1712247304742.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Her make up always looks like she's been out on the lash the night before and got absolutely wasted and then slept in it. 🥴🥴

Screenshot_2024-04-05-16-08-51-48_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her make up always looks like she's been out on the lash the night before and got absolutely wasted and then slept in it. 🥴🥴

View attachment 2857925
Jeeeeezz this was me this morning tbf as the alarm went off after one to many after work drinks last night.. but then I showered and washed my face? How has she left the house without looking in a mirror 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3