Rate my Takeaway #2 The longest pregnancy in history, but the parentage became such a mystery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who has met and married the “love of his life” he sure looks unhappy

Reactions: 3
I'm sure the love of his life will do as much as she can to make it all about her - constant appearances on BBLB (or its equivalent), Good Morning Britain, Lorraine etc.

At least Athena should be properly cared for while they're both busy.

Reactions: 5
He’s probably about the right level of celebrity for BB to be honest, also it is clear he and Sophie are desperate to be in the limelight so it wouldn’t surprise me. I am so fed up of her sharing her weird posts and really bad photos into local groups trying to get likes and attention, she doesn’t stop going on about being a ‘ perfectly imperfect blended family’ and it is such an irritating phrase!
I saw him receny doing a meet a greet with his van set up and when I walked past there was nobody there, just him and some people who were with him(maybe his family?) .

Reactions: 4
He’s not really going on is he?! I presumed it was a joke, just a rumour that he had got wind of, but reading the comments on his insta everyone’s talking like it’s happening.
he’s not even a celeb 🤣

He’s not really going on is he?! I presumed it was a joke, just a rumour that he had got wind of, but reading the comments on his insta everyone’s talking like it’s happening.
he’s not even a celeb 🤣
I don't watch I'm a celeb but from what I've seen in recent years most of them aren't famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No chance they'd have him.

And if he was he wouldnt be allowed to reveal it, so he's just trying to get himself some free publicity

Now just posted a video, I’m sure he doesn’t usually upload on Sundays though, only used to be during the week. Still that’s only 2 videos this week, they seem to be slowing down. Maybe he’s running out of ideas and places to go, or maybe nobodies paid him for a review this week. I can live in hope anyway 🤣

Reactions: 2
Tbh I think he would probably do alright on CBB, I don’t think he is a horrible person or anything just really desperate for fame and a bit grim for the way his relationship has played out. I think people would like his northern cheeky chappie persona and also that he has a normal background and life.

Tbh I think he would probably do alright on CBB, I don’t think he is a horrible person or anything just really desperate for fame and a bit grim for the way his relationship has played out. I think people would like his northern cheeky chappie persona and also that he has a normal background and life.
A lot of celebs seem like that then they get on the show and you wonder how you were ever a fan of theirs

Reactions: 4
Holding her baby like that, wtf. More bothered about posing for Insta pictures than the safety of her 5 month old child.

Screenshot_20240309_184238_InsMate.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Who the duck holds a baby like that … or anything like that even.

Reactions: 7
Must get the tits in view !
that’s exactly what she’s doing isn’t she! Literally looks like she’s about to drop her. I can’t stand this woman. What an absolute twit.