Rate my Takeaway #2 The longest pregnancy in history, but the parentage became such a mystery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor bairn looks no better and is exhausted yet she feels the need to have her in front of the camera. 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20240411_001622_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who calls their baby their workmate !!!

That baby is nothing more than a prop to her , I’m not joking it looks like one of those abandoned babies on an American true crimes documentaries .

Reactions: 14
Who calls their baby their workmate !!!

That baby is nothing more than a prop to her , I’m not joking it looks like one of those abandoned babies on an American true crimes documentaries .
Only an "influencer" would ever cal their child a workmate 🤑

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched him for ages. I found him really sleezy when he got with his new wife and they both seem desperate for fame.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched him for ages. I found him really sleezy when he got with his new wife and they both seem desperate for fame.
Yeh I don't watch him anymore , how he treated his kids who had not long ago lost their mum was awful and showed his trie colours . He is not the Mr Nice guy he tries to portray and his new wife sucking up to the Ingham family just proved she would do anything for likes and followers !

Reactions: 12