Rate my Takeaway #2 The longest pregnancy in history, but the parentage became such a mystery!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand him. Can tell he's a nasty piece of work from his cockiness when ordering
Pisses me off in the YouTube comments how everyone says he’s so nice. I’m like how??? He’s so arrogant. Doesn’t even bother learning please and thank you in the language of whatever foreign country he goes to either. That’s just basic good manners.

Reactions: 8
How tiny is that bairn for nearly a 9 month old. Why is there hardly any interaction with her? She's always attached to Sophie or being held by others.

Screenshot_20240521_172440_Blindstory for Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m too distracted by what’s going on with Sophie’s front teeth 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He had no problem declaring her the “love of his life” back when he barely even knew her and his kids were still mourning the loss of their mum. For someone with 7 kids he barely seems to have a parental bone in his fat body, and neither does she. I’m amazed the marriage has lasted this long 😂

Reactions: 13
People determined to tear them apart - I'm guessing his family or friends telling him to slow down for the sake of his kids that were grieving the death of their mum. Does Sophie's other daughters live with them or does she have custody at all?

Reactions: 5
He had no problem declaring her the “love of his life” back when he barely even knew her and his kids were still mourning the loss of their mum. For someone with 7 kids he barely seems to have a parental bone in his fat body, and neither does she. I’m amazed the marriage has lasted this long 😂
The marriage will last as long as his fame does

Does anyone live near them or seen them? And what do Yorkshire people really think of them? They think they are celebrities but to me anyway they come across as very lower class people especially Tubs he has no manners and I cant stand watching him eat he eats like a slob and his fingers in the food YUK no manners at all and he is very rude the way he speaks to people. I dont get the sitting in the way (pathway) of people trying to walk past him as I have seen him yell out to people ( hello etc) as they don't acknowledge him and did he not say he got the van so when the weather is bad he can sit in it and do the food reviews? I cant believe this is the best from Yorkshire they are an embarrassment I wonder what the ex husband thinks of them

Does anyone live near them or seen them? And what do Yorkshire people really think of them? They think they are celebrities but to me anyway they come across as very lower class people especially Tubs he has no manners and I cant stand watching him eat he eats like a slob and his fingers in the food YUK no manners at all and he is very rude the way he speaks to people. I dont get the sitting in the way (pathway) of people trying to walk past him as I have seen him yell out to people ( hello etc) as they don't acknowledge him and did he not say he got the van so when the weather is bad he can sit in it and do the food reviews? I cant believe this is the best from Yorkshire they are an embarrassment I wonder what the ex husband thinks of them
I’m from near them but have never seen them out (yet) - I think they’re an embarrassment to Yorkshire

Reactions: 10
I live in the area. I have known of Sophie for years, way back when she was married to her ex and the girls were tiny. She has always been desperate for attention/fame and has been trying to become an influencer. She always shares her posts in local Facebook groups and doesn’t seem get many likes of comments on them.
I have only seen him once when he was doing a meet and greet at a larger event, I walked past him when he sat in the back of his van by himself, his son and I’m guessing his mum were sat outside the van and there was nobody there for him to meet. I am sure some people did come to see him but it obviously wasn’t popular with a long queue of people waiting to meet him.

So I’d say they are popular in their own little bubble of fans but not on a wider scale really even at a local level. Definitely not the best Yorkshire has to offer!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've seen him in White Rose and Costco. Both times no one went near him. I think if he's sat outside a takeaway he'll get kids who watch him approach but otherwise people just walk past.

Does anyone live near them or seen them? And what do Yorkshire people really think of them?
I don't think they're well known. Some will have seen his videos during Covid but they're not celebrities and most will have no opinion/ no awareness of them.

Not my Mr & Mrs Yorkshire.

Reactions: 6
Tbh in Yorkshire it can take a lot to impress us- these 2 don't impress us.
They arent anything special, they certainly arent mr & mrs yorkshire and they seem desperate to be famous

Reactions: 7