Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muscly Forearms with sleeves rolled up and reversing in a car with hand behind seat 🤤

its mainly the forearms though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the amount of us that love a man reversing. I honestly thought I was the only one. A hahahahaha.

I weirdly find it sexy when my husband sings when he’s driving and knows all the words. But sort of under his breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stubble.
Slightly greying hair.
Laughter lines around the eyes.
Big hands & a firm handshake- could never be with a man who had limp, tiny little hands!!!!
A man who can fix stuff

Reactions: 3
Ok, my random turn on is that I love that my husband is left handed 🙈 everytime I see him write, I get a flutter😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They can be pretty unattractive at first but if they reveal an arm tattoo I’m like 😏

I really have a thing for Kpop groups and I don’t know where it came from. I think it’s the confidence and the dancing! They are pretty feminine by our standards and wear makeup/feminine clothes a lot. I’d bang every one of BTS 😍 which is odd because my boyfriend is absolutely nothing like them, he’s quite rugged!

• Haha
My husband in joggers either topless or with a tshirt. He just looks so so sexy. Also when he wears a crisp white shirt 😍

The dishevelled hair look first thing in the morning. He looks a combo of very sexy and very cute at the same time!

Men wearing good suits

Men wearing nice fragrances

Men wearing watches - preferably gold or designer

and my absolute favourite turn on is a man wearing a Crombie overcoat

Smoking in classic films is one of my weirder turn ons. In real life I hate smoking but in those old Hollywood films it somehow looks so classy and sexy.

• Wow