Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinny wrists where the pisiform (??) bone is prominent 🥴
Girls with long, elegant fingers and prettily groomed or shaped nails. Oh and helix piercings? Not sure why.

Reactions: 2
Foreign accent something Latin based like Italian or Romanian 😍
Big hands, big shoulders
Being taller than me (I am quite tall)
Confident
Arrogant 😂
A man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to Go get it

Reactions: 4
Tall, dark hair, toned/muscular, intelligent, funny, sarcastic.
Also certain careers I find are turn-ons, e.g. military, paramedics, police, clinical psychologists (very specific lmao) 😂.

Russell brand esq hair Or really tall (6”5) Or wit

they could look like a pig and I’d still do ‘em

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Intelligence, quiet confidence and sarcastic wit (they have to be cleverly funny, not cringe funny.) Oh and able to man up with ease

a man pushing a pram, man carrying the shopping bags or just generally lifting something heavy, nice aftershave, a navy blue suit and white shirt.

Being a bit arrogant and cocky - just seems to attract me.

Reactions: 1
I see quite a few women riding bikes, what gets me hot under the collar is the VPL!!!!

Men with rolled up sleeves

And when they wear grey joggers 😯

Also the timberland dark jeans look

And oddly as I have gotten older chest hair has become a turn on for me

Reactions: 1
Good hair and nice eyes for me when it comes to blokes being fancible. By default I like them dark and handsome but I'll bend my rules if someone is really attractive but blond or whatever.

I have always gone for the clean cut pretty boy types but now I'm older I'm finding I like them a bit rougher looking. Ruggedly handsome and a bit world worn really does it for me at the moment.

Really tall
Smell good
Grey jogging bottoms when you see the outline 😏
Big dirty workers hands
Legs in shorts
Nice trainers

• Haha
God I love a big strong forearm. And also I love it when a man has decent footwear. To me that’s a pair of dr marten shoes, vans or a good trainer.

Again, I am a sucker for my husband in joggers and a crisp white tshirt. I love band tshirts too - hardcore bands or obscure metal.

I also love a chavvy guy... but an expensive one if that makes sense? Someone who would rob your nan to pay for his £300 tracksuit and trainers hahaha.

Finally, I love it when my husband calls me Darlin’ (hes got a bit of an accent and drops the G). bleeping hate anyone who calls me anything like that but I love it when he does.

God I need a cold shower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God I love a big strong forearm. And also I love it when a man has decent footwear. To me that’s a pair of dr marten shoes, vans or a good trainer.

Again, I am a sucker for my husband in joggers and a crisp white tshirt. I love band tshirts too - hardcore bands or obscure metal.

I also love a chavvy guy... but an expensive one if that makes sense? Someone who would rob your nan to pay for his £300 tracksuit and trainers hahaha.

Finally, I love it when my husband calls me Darlin’ (hes got a bit of an accent and drops the G). bleeping hate anyone who calls me anything like that but I love it when he does.

God I need a cold shower.
Rob your nan 😂🤣 wtf 🤣🤣

• Haha
Our last builder was cute despite his broken nose, he slightly rough and ready but polite - there's something about a man who can make anything with a few planks of wood and some nails

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Our last builder was cute despite his broken nose, he slightly rough and ready but polite - there's something about a man who can make anything with a few planks of wood and some nails
My husband built a playhouse for our children from scratch. It's why I had a third child with him 😂😂

Guys like Opie from Sons of Anarchy - that rough Viking-ish look 👀
Yes!!!! Like in said in another thread I love a man who would look like he'd pillage my village

• Haha
Reactions: 12