Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
People who can spell properly and know when to use apostrophes in the correct place. E.g. Random turn ons.
Was that really needed now Karen? Wow I put a apostrophe when it wasn't need, quick ring my mum and tell her what a awful job she did dragging me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Gossiper35

VIP Member
People who can spell properly and know when to use apostrophes in the correct place. E.g. Random turn ons.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
Was at work this morning and we were discussing how a man with his shirt sleeves rolled up is instantly hotter.

Any other things that suddenly increases your attraction to someone?!

Reactions: 30

XXSJPXX

Grey joggers πŸ˜‚ I know some find it chavy but my partner really suits the colour grey and I don’t know why but he looks so sexy when he wears them haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Ok, my random turn on is that I love that my husband is left handed πŸ™ˆ everytime I see him write, I get a flutterπŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Yes a rolled up sleeve is sexy. I'm a sucker for a nice arm
A cheeky smile usually gets me interested
And oddly enough a scar

Reactions: 17

theghosttown

VIP Member
God I love a big strong forearm. And also I love it when a man has decent footwear. To me that’s a pair of dr marten shoes, vans or a good trainer.

Again, I am a sucker for my husband in joggers and a crisp white tshirt. I love band tshirts too - hardcore bands or obscure metal.

I also love a chavvy guy... but an expensive one if that makes sense? Someone who would rob your nan to pay for his Β£300 tracksuit and trainers hahaha.

Finally, I love it when my husband calls me Darlin’ (hes got a bit of an accent and drops the G). Fucking hate anyone who calls me anything like that but I love it when he does.

God I need a cold shower.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

michelle1990

VIP Member
When you can smell his aftershave and smell the beer on his breath 😍 I also have a few more but don’t think they would be appropriate for tattle 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lalla

VIP Member
When a man is reversing a car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I completely get this - my Ex is an excellent reverser/ parker, and just does it so effortlessly in one go, swinging in a space one handed.
Whereas I am always 2 hands on the steering wheel, about 20 gos back and forth and I still don't end up straight or near the kerb.
In fairness he has been driving for 20 years longer than me, I only passed my test (in my 40s) 4 years ago.

I used to find it hot when he spoke German to me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ never found this with anyone else though, just him!

Men being really kind to animals is one that generally gives me a flutter, especially if they're little ones like hedgehogs or guinea pigs :love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13