Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smoking in classic films is one of my weirder turn ons. In real life I hate smoking but in those old Hollywood films it somehow looks so classy and sexy.
I know what you mean, I’m not classic films though I’m a Daryl Dixon smoking girl *Blanche gif*

Reactions: 2
Those knee high boots in period dramas, usually black with the brown tops....and breeches...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the Walking Dead since the end of season two but I did like Daryl.
He’s pretty much all I watch it for now, met him 3 times at cons, held my hand called me sweetheart and flicked a lazzy band at my arse as I walked away, ruined all other men for me … for a while anyway .

Reactions: 1
Men in kilts, but only when accompanied with the formal dinner jacket, shirt, shoes etc. None of this wearing a pair of working boots and frilly shirts with them that seem to get brought out when Scotland are playing

Reactions: 3
When I am a total witch and my OH puts me in my place.

Dad bods, I don’t like men too muscly. Muscles are ok to look ar but I just think how boring those lads must be.

A proper Geezer! Like a real London one

Reactions: 6
Blokes that’ll stand up for someone, I remember my first serious boyfriend was someone that I’d never know paid any attention to but one dinner time he just walked over and punched a lad who’d been bullying someone then walked away, I was smitten.

- big hands
- tall men
- a man in uniform (fireman, police man)
- a man that plays hard to get (I like a challenge!)

I too have a smoking kink haha
Good arms and forearms especially if they are veiny and hairy with nice watch.
Tall broad men who make me feel small
Thick thighs
Hairy chest
I like a guy in a three piece suit

So yesterday I bumped into a friend ( fit policeman) , I haven't seen him for 10 years . I've known him for about 25 years & all the flutters came back & he smelt good .

We almost had a thing back in the day but remained just friends because we were both with someone and that's not my thing. Nothing at all happened except flirty banter. He smelt so good .

So many!

The arrogant cocky city banker type
Men carrying babies in those ruck sack/ carrier things on their chest
Hairy chest poking out of a shirt with the top button undone (want to bury my head in it mmmm)
Any of the male dancers on Strictly, when they are dancing
A man wearing a wedding ring, only if he has nice hands
Prominent eyebrows

• Haha
getting him riled up so I’m put in my place
when he’s all dressed up in a suit (instant ride tbh)
being cocky/sarcastic in a ‘needs bringing down a peg or two’ way

Reactions: 1
Grey joggers 😂 I know some find it chavy but my partner really suits the colour grey and I don’t know why but he looks so sexy when he wears them haha
I told my husband that us "ladies" perv and drool over men in grey joggers because we can see what they are packing....his face 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nice big hands
Suits
Nicely dressed
Well mannered, respectful & charming
Sarcasm
Him cooking for me
Watching him with my nieces
Moaning during sex :ROFLMAO:

Tradesmen … the (young, good bodied) ones that'll wolf whistle you! I know we're supposed to offended, but I bloody love it

Men in kilts, but only when accompanied with the formal dinner jacket, shirt, shoes etc. None of this wearing a pair of working boots and frilly shirts with them that seem to get brought out when Scotland are playing
Agree! V lucky that mine is Scottish so I get to see this get up a fair bit... fancy the pants off all his mates too if we're at a wedding or something formal ...swoon

Last edited:
  • Haha
When a man is taking very important business calls or he’s on the phone about money and it’s very serious!
I think that’s so sexy

• Haha
When people treat their parents with respect or are generally sweet with them / older people. I met a guy on holiday last year (remember holidays!?) and he was with his dad (sounds weird- we were sitting next to each other watching a light and water feature show) and before we got talking I was listening to him interact with his dad and it made me sooo attracted to him!

• Heart
I always describe my ideal type as a 'dirty pirate looking fella'. Think Captain Jack. A bit mucky, long hair, beard and maybe wearing some unusual trickets - I like men with those shoelace necklaces or bracelets etc.

• Heart
Manners
Good head of hair
Playful fathers
Men who are handy
Toned forearms
Smooth driving
Irish accent 🔥