Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shy but cheeky smirk from the corner of the mouth. Like in films were the guy is aware he's being watched from the other side of the room.

Reactions: 5
When a man is reversing a car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I completely get this - my Ex is an excellent reverser/ parker, and just does it so effortlessly in one go, swinging in a space one handed.
Whereas I am always 2 hands on the steering wheel, about 20 gos back and forth and I still don't end up straight or near the kerb.
In fairness he has been driving for 20 years longer than me, I only passed my test (in my 40s) 4 years ago.

I used to find it hot when he spoke German to me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ never found this with anyone else though, just him!

Men being really kind to animals is one that generally gives me a flutter, especially if they're little ones like hedgehogs or guinea pigs :love::love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A hi -viz/builder, man with dog, sunglasses, buying the drinks for friends/generous, belt with trousers, tan, rugged looking

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I completely get this - my Ex is an excellent reverser/ parker, and just does it so effortlessly in one go, swinging in a space one handed.
Whereas I am always 2 hands on the steering wheel, about 20 gos back and forth and I still don't end up straight or near the kerb.
In fairness he has been driving for 20 years longer than me, I only passed my test (in my 40s) 4 years ago.

I used to find it hot when he spoke German to me πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ never found this with anyone else though, just him!

Men being really kind to animals is one that generally gives me a flutter, especially if they're little ones like hedgehogs or guinea pigs :love::love:
I love hearing guys speak German 😍😍

Reactions: 2
When you can smell his aftershave and smell the beer on his breath 😍 I also have a few more but don’t think they would be appropriate for tattle 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My hubby is a marine and I love seeing him (or any of his mates tbf πŸ˜‚) in their uniform, so hot πŸ”₯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A wink, obviously not off a toothless letchy type, there was an episode of Silent Witness where Harry ( remember him πŸ’ͺ) winked at someone that was watching him measure machetes, good β€˜eavens that was rewound more times than I can count.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My hubby normally wears workman’s trousers to work (which I like lol) but then anytime he wears a suit I’m like :love::love:

Also a white T-shirt on him when he has a bit of a tan.

A clean shaven man with a stethoscope around his neck. 😍 it’s no wonder I married a dr.

• Heart