Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinny wrists where the pisiform (??) bone is prominent
Girls with long, elegant fingers and prettily groomed or shaped nails. Oh and helix piercings? Not sure why.

Reactions: 2
Foreign accent something Latin based like Italian or Romanian
Big hands, big shoulders
Being taller than me (I am quite tall)
Confident
Arrogant
A man who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to Go get it

Reactions: 4
Tall, dark hair, toned/muscular, intelligent, funny, sarcastic.
Also certain careers I find are turn-ons, e.g. military, paramedics, police, clinical psychologists (very specific lmao) .

Russell brand esq hair Or really tall (6”5) Or wit

they could look like a pig and I’d still do ‘em

Reactions: 3
Intelligence, quiet confidence and sarcastic wit (they have to be cleverly funny, not cringe funny.) Oh and able to man up with ease

a man pushing a pram, man carrying the shopping bags or just generally lifting something heavy, nice aftershave, a navy blue suit and white shirt.

Being a bit arrogant and cocky - just seems to attract me.

Reactions: 1
I see quite a few women riding bikes, what gets me hot under the collar is the VPL!!!!

Men with rolled up sleeves

And when they wear grey joggers

Also the timberland dark jeans look

And oddly as I have gotten older chest hair has become a turn on for me

Reactions: 1
Good hair and nice eyes for me when it comes to blokes being fancible. By default I like them dark and handsome but I'll bend my rules if someone is really attractive but blond or whatever.

I have always gone for the clean cut pretty boy types but now I'm older I'm finding I like them a bit rougher looking. Ruggedly handsome and a bit world worn really does it for me at the moment.

Really tall
Smell good
Grey jogging bottoms when you see the outline
Big dirty workers hands
Legs in shorts
Nice trainers

God I love a big strong forearm. And also I love it when a man has decent footwear. To me that’s a pair of dr marten shoes, vans or a good trainer.

Again, I am a sucker for my husband in joggers and a crisp white tshirt. I love band tshirts too - hardcore bands or obscure metal.

I also love a chavvy guy... but an expensive one if that makes sense? Someone who would rob your nan to pay for his £300 tracksuit and trainers hahaha.

Finally, I love it when my husband calls me Darlin’ (hes got a bit of an accent and drops the G). Fucking hate anyone who calls me anything like that but I love it when he does.

God I need a cold shower.

Reactions: 15
Rob your nan wtf

Our last builder was cute despite his broken nose, he slightly rough and ready but polite - there's something about a man who can make anything with a few planks of wood and some nails

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Our last builder was cute despite his broken nose, he slightly rough and ready but polite - there's something about a man who can make anything with a few planks of wood and some nails
My husband built a playhouse for our children from scratch. It's why I had a third child with him

Guys like Opie from Sons of Anarchy - that rough Viking-ish look
Yes!!!! Like in said in another thread I love a man who would look like he'd pillage my village

Reactions: 12