Random turn on's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A shy but cheeky smirk from the corner of the mouth. Like in films were the guy is aware he's being watched from the other side of the room.

Reactions: 5
When a man is reversing a car
I completely get this - my Ex is an excellent reverser/ parker, and just does it so effortlessly in one go, swinging in a space one handed.
Whereas I am always 2 hands on the steering wheel, about 20 gos back and forth and I still don't end up straight or near the kerb.
In fairness he has been driving for 20 years longer than me, I only passed my test (in my 40s) 4 years ago.

I used to find it hot when he spoke German to me never found this with anyone else though, just him!

Men being really kind to animals is one that generally gives me a flutter, especially if they're little ones like hedgehogs or guinea pigs

Reactions: 13
A hi -viz/builder, man with dog, sunglasses, buying the drinks for friends/generous, belt with trousers, tan, rugged looking

Reactions: 7
I love hearing guys speak German

Reactions: 2
When you can smell his aftershave and smell the beer on his breath I also have a few more but don’t think they would be appropriate for tattle

Reactions: 13
My hubby is a marine and I love seeing him (or any of his mates tbf ) in their uniform, so hot

Reactions: 19
A wink, obviously not off a toothless letchy type, there was an episode of Silent Witness where Harry ( remember him ) winked at someone that was watching him measure machetes, good ‘eavens that was rewound more times than I can count.

Reactions: 7
My hubby normally wears workman’s trousers to work (which I like lol) but then anytime he wears a suit I’m like

Also a white T-shirt on him when he has a bit of a tan.

A clean shaven man with a stethoscope around his neck. it’s no wonder I married a dr.