Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
-I got trapped in a small lift once and had to climb out with the others.

-Saw Ricky from Eastenders when I was 8. Told only one person.

-My grandfather tried to get into politics. My father and his sisters would knock on doors with Ken Livingstone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

under the ivy

VIP Member
Mine stems from being told to eat all mine up by a dinner lady at primary school, literally forcing them in my mouth. I lasted on school dinners 2 days and my phobia of beans was born then 😂

• Sad

cushtybert

VIP Member
Trigger - lots of vomit. Apologies in advance!!

When I throw up it’ll often come out of my nose. That’s the fact about me. Read on for disgusting storytime:

I was once a bit drunk and eating mussels. Ate/drank too much and was sick and started vomitting. Hadn’t chewed properly and half chewed mussel came out my nose.
Thought it was my brains and freaked the eff out. I cannot tell you how much it hurts to have a mussel come out a nostril.

also have to be careful eating haribo as they can shoot out my nostril too.
That’s so funny yet disgusting 🤮 😂

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
I’m like that about baked beans! Have to be in a separate room, can’t touch the plate they’ve been on, I try to avoid them in the supermarket too 😂
Omg, I have this same phobia about beans. People laugh about it, but to me it's not funny. Also have it about mayonnaise. Absolutely cannot watch either of these foods be eaten, can't even be near them. I have quite a few phobias, and get laughed at or made fun of over them so usually don't tell people about them.

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
I have a phobia of butter in a way. I can eat it but can’t touch it. If it gets on my hands I freak
Can totally understand freaking out. I once got a tiny dot of sauce from a tin of beans on my hand after walking into the kitchen when my daughter was opening a tin. I absolutely freaked out, was sweating profusely and honestly thought I was going to pass out.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Despite driving for over 20 years I still have a blind panic and forget which pedal is which if my mechanic gets in the car with me and tells me to drive my car round the block 🤷‍♀️
I’m the same! If anyone gets in the car with me other than family I absolutely go to pieces

Zoe88

I hate yoghurt, everything about it! Creme fraiche, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese all that stuff. It actually pains me to right these, the thought of them makes me 🤢 everyone who knows me knows to keep them well away.

I think it came from walking into classrooms at school and the bin was just 🤢 covered in it 🤢🤢 I'm actually gagging now