Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black.bird

VIP Member
I must have a very popular look because no matter where I go in the world, people call out to me - thinking I'm some other person. In more than a handful of instances it's been someone named "Julie" who even sounds the same - so odd.

Reactions: 2

FriendlyBoa

Despite driving for over 20 years I still have a blind panic and forget which pedal is which if my mechanic gets in the car with me and tells me to drive my car round the block 🤷‍♀️

Meringue22

VIP Member
Omg, I have this same phobia about beans. People laugh about it, but to me it's not funny. Also have it about mayonnaise. Absolutely cannot watch either of these foods be eaten, can't even be near them. I have quite a few phobias, and get laughed at or made fun of over them so usually don't tell people about them.
I have a phobia of butter in a way. I can eat it but can’t touch it. If it gets on my hands I freak

Lilbear1

Prince was in concert & sang to me in the front row💜
Had a selfie (prohibited)with Tutankhamun in an egyptian exhibition😆

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I was in the Point Break (British pop group/boyband) fan club. They had all their fan club members names printed on their cassette sleeve.

Loved the useless blonde one (tbf they were all crap). Loved him so much I can’t remember his name.
Me too!! I loved them! I saw them a couple times at Newcastle Arena and once at Butlins in Skegness of all places. I think the blonde one was called Olly and the other one from Byker Grove was Brett and the last one was Declan.

• Heart

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I used to get that ALL the time. My boyfriend and brother are also always telling me that my forehead is so big if I don't cover it with my fringe an aeroplane might mistake it for a landing strip :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well you should point out that a high forehead is a sign of more up-top, brains-wise!

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
Can totally understand freaking out. I once got a tiny dot of sauce from a tin of beans on my hand after walking into the kitchen when my daughter was opening a tin. I absolutely freaked out, was sweating profusely and honestly thought I was going to pass out.
Bless you. I wonder where these phobias stem from?

whisperchat

VIP Member
I can lucid dream!
Dreaming has always been a strong point in my life. Some relatives who have passed often come to me in my dreams and give me messages. It’s my way of knowing that they are still there and there’s something beyond this life! It’s very comforting.

Also, one of my best friends works with neyo… and I’ve been on Instagram live with him once 😂😂 most random thing ever but he’s such a nice guy!

Last edited:

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I am left-handed but only for writing, everything else I do right-handed or can use both equally as well. I can throw and catch with either hand and even do both at the same time. same as kicking a ball with either foot.

None of my siblings or children is left-handed but the majority of my 7 grandchildren are.

My cousins who I grew up with are actually half-siblings

I pass my driving test after only driving for three days. (Crash course three hours a day)

Not me, but my older sister ran away with the circus at about 14/15 yo after she took me to see the circus for the first time.

my right hand is a huge birthmark that only really gets noticed in the summer, It looks like I have a fancy button-up glove on

I don't have any cartlidge at the end of my nose you cant tell until you push it down. My niece had a baby on my birthday who also has the same nose .

Last edited:
  • Heart

Matricks

I used to be quite well versed in 7 computer programming languages back in the 90s - all of them are now discontinued :(

I can't drive a car on the roads due to problems with spatial awareness - in other words I can't judge the width of the car when going down narrow streets; or being able to know where the front or rear of the car is when parking.

lemonlime

VIP Member
My little one has this. He has the most freaky little hands/thumbs. 😬
I wasn't aware that people aren't really supposed to move that was until I was in my mid 20s lmao, I thought everyone could bend their fingers and arms etc. Injured my knee really bad and got scolded for not doing strengthening exercises to protect my jiggly joints 😂

• Heart