Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I have a phobia of jewellery! More on myself, im the same with coins, I can't touch loose change 🤮 makes me boak. I dont own any jewellery, never had my ears pierced. The only jewellery I have is a leather black Pandora bracelet. And I have to be wearing a long sleep top😂 I have no idea why I'm like this. I've had serious conversations with my bf about my fear, I dont even want an engagement ring! I told him to just propose to me with a big mac instead

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Welsh1

I survived a massive stroke at the age of 26.
I fell down a manhole when I was 11 & got stuck down there for 4 hours.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sad

1001 others

VIP Member
A bit like the random fact about anything thread but just something random about yourself instead

I'm double jointed!
Me too!

And every time I see you've posted I can't get that Harry Styles song out of my head!

I used to date someone famous ... no, I will not reveal his name; yes, he is someone you will all know. He wasn't very well known at the time; he just came to NZ to film something. I thought it was serious but he never asked me to go back to his home country after filming finished and subsequently married someone else. Oh well.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
That one has randomly reminded me....

3 times my parents tried to get me christened and 3 times the vicars carked it.

I am the antichrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

lemonlime

VIP Member
There are 64 unread books on my shelves that are waiting for me to be in a certain mood for each of them. 😑

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Woah! Go you! Which languages? And do you have any tips to learning a new language please? 😁
english, croatian, italian, french and spanish :)

my tip is probably useless to you as i'm assuming you're over 5 years old 😂 but the most important thing in my opinion is to start learning as early as possible. so it's on the parents. i started with english when i was 4 so i really don't remember not speaking english. i also went to a language high school where we were taught latin (which i'm not counting of course 😂) and this really connected italian, french and spanish for me.

other than that, it's important to just let go and not be afraid or embarrassed to actually use the language. don't worry about grammar - try to use the vocabulary you have and the grammar will come with time. immerse yourself into the language: watch movies and tv shows either in this language or with subtitles in this language, listen to their music, podcasts, even if you don't understand, let it get into your ear!

and to stay on topic - my next task is german!

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
I've been emailed by Mark's and sparks to say that I was in the top 10 of purchasing beef joints in the area and top 3 of orange juice.
I know, it's shameful😞

I have so many more but alas they are rude and not about my shopping habits🤣

Youngest church organist in UK. Weird, but there we are. I never play now.
I used to play the church organ too...sshhhh, don't tell anyone😉
My teacher had a breakdown and kept eating red peppers during my lessons....slightly off putting 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
A bit like the random fact about anything thread but just something random about yourself instead

I'm double jointed!

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Ooh ooh i have another one. Me and my husband married in secret. Only our 2 witnesses knew.
We had a night out together the night before (joint stag n hen do 🤣), got up next morning got dressed, bus into town, married at registry office at 11am, hit weatherspoons for a breakfast afterwards, then rang family and friends made our announcement then invited everyone to join us in spoons. Home drunk and asleep by 9pm 😂😂😂
This sounds like my ideal thing!

• Heart