Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just a hypocrite praising the NHS while its popular to do so but slagging them off on other occassions.
She is a huge drain on the NHS
Yes I remember when her dad was ill and she was complaining about the NHS and I commented that the best help she could give the NHS was to stop getting pregnant.

Reactions: 23
After four children I think you should pay privately for maternity care. Aftercare and anything mother related of course this is my opinion but think about how much care Sue has had FOC? The drain on resources.

I have a feeling in my waters Sue is expecting again? Not sure why? Has anybody noticed the older girls seem to be holding Hi Die more than Sue and the novelty has worn off a bit or is that just me?
Also Millie - never gets a look in and is no doubt cast off to the basement. I would be doting on my pregnant daughter if I was SUe and I would be sad if I hadn’t seen my grandchildren too... it’s all so odd

Reactions: 12
After four children I think you should pay privately for maternity care. Aftercare and anything mother related of course this is my opinion but think about how much care Sue has had FOC? The drain on resources.

I have a feeling in my waters Sue is expecting again? Not sure why? Has anybody noticed the older girls seem to be holding Hi Die more than Sue and the novelty has worn off a bit or is that just me?
Also Millie - never gets a look in and is no doubt cast off to the basement. I would be doting on my pregnant daughter if I was SUe and I would be sad if I hadn’t seen my grandchildren too... it’s all so odd
If shes not pregnant then shes trying.
Shes been doing less posts so either ovulating or shes worn out

No matter what they cant limit treatment for maternity or that would allow them to limit all treatments.

Reactions: 4
If shes not pregnant then shes trying.
Shes been doing less posts so either ovulating or shes worn out

No matter what they cant limit treatment for maternity or that would allow them to limit all treatments.
I just think she should pay privately? If she wants anymore

Reactions: 2
I just think she should pay privately? If she wants anymore
Don’t think they pay for anything anymore especially how she snapped at the lady yesterday who called her out for freebies maybe a sore point with mrs radfraud perhaps she’s been reading tattle again

What happened to Tillie?
She had some sort of virus/infection as a toddler and they had to drill into the bone to get a line in, which affected the growth in her leg. It is a medical procedure of last resort, so unless it was seriously botched I'm not sure on what grounds they could apply for compensation on.

She had some sort of virus/infection as a toddler and they had to drill into the bone to get a line in, which affected the growth in her leg. It is a medical procedure of last resort, so unless it was seriously botched I'm not sure on what grounds they could apply for compensation on.
Thank you x

They could probably claim that the Dr was negligent putting the line in 🙄🙄🙄

Absolutely agree with this, She dosent seem to act like a grandparent at all. I know she has other small children herself but it's all just really sad 😔 if you watch Millies gender reveal I felt that Sue was a bit put out that Millie was having a girl. No hug from Sue or anything, a comment was made about how they will only 6 months apart or something along those lines. In the evening at the end of the vlog Noel is gushing about Millie and Sue makes it about herself mentioning that they have no name for their baby girl. I just can't understand how she isn't more involved with Millies pregnancy. Wonder really what the girls think. I imagine they are probably discussing another baby by now. Heidie must be about 3 months old now and out of the newborn stage, all attention must be on Millie. I have seen followers on you tube asking after her and wanting to see more of her pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
i wonder what mugs sent them the sign for the bar after the huge hints they gave in the most recent vlog.

They should just register for a gift registry and get it over with.

i wonder what mugs sent them the sign for the bar after the huge hints they gave in the most recent vlog.

They should just register for a gift registry and get it over with.
Oh no they don’t ask for freebies looks at camera hint hint wink wink professional mooching at its finest

Reactions: 3
This programme just highlights the selfishness of the pair of them in all aspects. The hospital so overrun they have trouble fitting her in - possibly to the detriment of a first time mum, while she’s on her 16th.
The boys saying how another will come along and replace them 😢
Expecting her parents and older kids to look after the other kids just so she can keep having more.

It gave me anxiety just watching the chaos and noise which must be constant.
That holiday, imagine being couped up in a minibus with 15 kids- one of them a baby, 2 pregnant women driving for 15 hrs or however long it was. Ffs I’d not want to do that justwith two kids.
The swimming pool and beach must be pure luck no one had an accident, wondered off or worse as it would be impossible to keep an eye on all of them.
It all just seems like massive stress for everyone involved including the kids. It can’t be enjoyable. What’s the point?

There’s no way they didn’t have credit cards and or benefits, unless he was earning about 100k.
I’ve got two and we both work full time. Just to give them a uk holiday, keep them clothed, fed, birthday’s, Christmas etc we could only manage it with a credit card to help out when the washing machine would break down or school trips came along. So how they did it is a complete mystery.

Reactions: 6
Thing is they were quite believable here, I even bought into them.
Goes to show what an absolute joke they are now!!!
Exactly the same here similar circumstances they seemed ok then believable but looking back they were full of tit then also just certain people can catch them out and she’s let the mask slip a few times shown the true side to her

This programme just highlights the selfishness of the pair of them in all aspects. The hospital so overrun they have trouble fitting her in - possibly to the detriment of a first time mum, while she’s on her 16th.
Expecting her parents and older kids to look after the other kids just so she can keep having more.

That holiday, imagine being couped up in a minibus with 15 kids- one of them a baby, 2 pregnant women driving for 15 hrs or however long it was. Ffs I’d not want to do that justwith two kids.
The swimming pool and beach must be pure luck no one had an accident, wondered off or worse as it would be impossible to keep an eye on all of them.
It all just seems like massive stress for everyone involved including the kids. It can’t be enjoyable. What’s the point?

There’s no way they didn’t have credit cards and or benefits, unless he was earning about 100k.
I’ve got two and we both work full time. Just to give them a uk holiday, keep them clothed, fed, birthday’s, Christmas etc we could only manage it with a credit card to help out when the washing machine would break down or school trips came along. So how they did it is a complete mystery.
my partner’s on 52k, we’re single income as they were due to a disabled child, 2 kids and 2 adults. We manage with occasional bits like the odd take away, but there’s nothing left at the end of the month and no holidays abroad. They’ll have hit the same issue as we have in it being taxed more than if they both earned half of the wage. There’s no way they’d be managing it on the pie shop alone.

Reactions: 6

I’m the same as you, 2 kids, both partner and I get by working full time. This is just so unbelievable! 15 kids in that mini bus for 17 hours they must of had to of stopped at least every 5 mins for wee’s. I felt so sorry for her mum and dad looking after the kids as she went into labour, they were so stressed they practically ran out when sue and Noel came home. And missing they’re eldest sons birthday he was dead upset I would be heartbroken new baby or not. All this about delivering pies to Liverpool when they were there anyway, calling people for missing nhs appointments when they’re the biggest drain on the nhs going and sue slagging of all the docs and nurses last year, all the crappy freebies, they’re starting to get to big for they’re boots now and the masks are well and truly slipping! Bunch of bleeping knob heads!!!

I’m the same as you, 2 kids, both partner and I get by working full time. This is just so unbelievable! 15 kids in that mini bus for 17 hours they must of had to of stopped at least every 5 mins for wee’s. I felt so sorry for her mum and dad looking after the kids as she went into labour, they were so stressed they practically ran out when sue and Noel came home. And missing they’re eldest sons birthday he was dead upset I would be heartbroken new baby or not. All this about delivering pies to Liverpool when they were there anyway, calling people for missing nhs appointments when they’re the biggest drain on the nhs going and sue slagging of all the docs and nurses last year, all the crappy freebies, they’re starting to get to big for they’re boots now and the masks are well and truly slipping! Bunch of bleeping knob heads!!!
Excuse my language i do apologise for the Fsss 😱😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.