Radford Family #6 Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the pa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue has said the relationship had been going on for a while and she didnt fall preg first time.
Not interested in how quickly she fell pregnant or anything as these things happen - more thinking of it from her parent's point of view. Wondering how they felt about Sue and Noel's relationship, if it had been going on for a while then perhaps they were ok with it?
I meant of it more as did they throw themselves into supporting her because there WAS a real possibility that she would have left them as suggested by the social worker?? Not denying that they would have supported her regardless as we've seen that Sue's parents go above and beyond and have done so since the beginning but I was just wondering if there was more to it. We know that Sue was adopted herself (and still has unresolved feelings about that) so she is obviously very wanted and loved by her parents so that may have made them extra fearful of her leaving at such a young age?

Reactions: 4
The inpression I always got was that Noel was her brothers friend.
And her brother was not happy.

The parents tried to keep them apart but there was obviously a risk they were going to run off together if they hadnt before.
We wont ever know the truth about any of it, they managed to hide and manipulate the truth for years.

Reactions: 8
In the early blog Sue used to write Sue's mum said that they were horrified when she was pregnant and the dad went mad and he joked that he might have thrown a few bricks at Noel, so I would draw from that that they had no idea that they were in a sexual relationship. Apparently they stopped her from seeing him but then the family GP told them that was the wrong approach, so I assume there was real concern that they might try to run off together. I feel very sorry for the thirteen year old Sue, pregnant and probably terrified at the prospect of the baby being taken away from her. All of that has probably fed into her issues now.

The inpression I always got was that Noel was her brothers friend.
And her brother was not happy.

The parents tried to keep them apart but there was obviously a risk they were going to run off together if they hadnt before.
We wont ever know the truth about any of it, they managed to hide and manipulate the truth for years.
The way Sue in particular tries to manipulate the truth, blatantly lying on TV about their ages etc makes me think that deep down she knew it was very wrong and is just trying to protect herself. Combined with stuff that you have said I think Sue was in a very vulnerable position and still is and she knows it and all of the 'I just love a big family' talk is her way of lying even to herself.

Reactions: 11
I found it amusing that the sun have publicised them having a water park, when it's just a paddling pool, in fact we have had the same one for the last few years. Next time my kids say they are bored I will tell them it's a water park 🙄 clearly it's a case of using your imagination. On a serious note if sue is recording the kids while in said pool at least she's watching the kids so there's that xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
Bit rude.. i was a teen parent and a single mother I now have my own home work & my kids are healthy well looked after and happy! I personally feel sorry any child Who’s neglected who’s used as an accessory or who doesn’t get the love and care they deserve regardless of the age of the parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel bad for babies born to teen parents like no one is ready for a baby so young some teen parents are good parents but like having a baby when your not with the dad still living in your family home it’s just a bad situation I know protection doesn’t always work but why aren’t people more careful I’m not from England but their seems to be so many teen parents where as where I live you’d never hear of any
I too was a teen mom and I think it was the making of me, my mum would of loved having us stay with her but I didn't enjoy it as she still tried to treat me as if I was a kid instead of letting me grow and become a mom which I love being. Do I own my own home...... No, am I a stay at home mum...... Yes, was I always...... No but circumstances changed and I embraced it, I miss working and the adult interaction that comes with it but I did what I had to do for the health and safety and well being for my child. Benefits are there for when you need them. When I had my eldest at 17 I worked 2 jobs as wasn't entitled to any help as hadn't lived in UK long enough(non eu) so I worked 40+hrs a week to afford rent, food and childcare etc. And I know plenty parents who were first time parents in their 20s/30s who have never worked a day in there life, just as I know people in there 30s with no children only buying their first house and have jobs. Please stop tarring teen mums because you have read the negative press about them xx

Reactions: 5
I found it amusing that the sun have publicised them having a water park, when it's just a paddling pool, in fact we have had the same one for the last few years. Next time my kids say they are bored I will tell them it's a water park 🙄 clearly it's a case of using your imagination. On a serious note if sue is recording the kids while in said pool at least she's watching the kids so there's that xx
yep, carried on filming when archie hurt bonnie.

Reactions: 2
yep, carried on filming when archie hurt bonnie.
I wonder why they post that stuff as surely there must be social workers in that area reeling at that stuff. As once it's online it's there forever and can nite you in the ass later on, and siblings fighting is normal but it doesn't show that sue and noel can control and watch them all, all of the time, does it xx

Reactions: 1
Bit rude.. i was a teen parent and a single mother I now have my own home work & my kids are healthy well looked after and happy! I personally feel sorry any child Who’s neglected who’s used as an accessory or who doesn’t get the love and care they deserve regardless of the age of the parent!
I’m not trying to offend anyone I’m just saying my opinion

Reactions: 3
I wonder why they post that stuff as surely there must be social workers in that area reeling at that stuff. As once it's online it's there forever and can nite you in the ass later on, and siblings fighting is normal but it doesn't show that sue and noel can control and watch them all, all of the time, does it xx
Because they see nothing wrong, they are used to the chaos.
This to them is normal.

I know kids get bumps and bruises, but to me the younger radfords have alot of bumps.

All the KAC are currently on All4 to rewatch if you wanted - I watched them all again recently!
Thank you. I looked on All 4 on my telly and they're not there, but downloaded the All 4 app and it's on there.

Just rewatched the start of 16 KAC, where she's expecting Casper and rewatched the evidence of Noel removing the door handles 😡

I wonder if they secretly wish they could erase all the old stuff as it doesn't fit the image they prefer now. Noel had no control whatsoever over the kids, bedtime seemed like a living hell. Totally different to the everything is rosie image they go for in the vlogs.

They seemed so 'normal' back then. Obviously 16 kids isn't normal but I mean in the way they conducted themselves. They simply told the children another baby was on the way with a scan photo. There was nothing showy for maximum social media likes. The kids were dressed very scruffily I notice, compared to now. More proof that the bakery alone doesn't keep them head to toe in brand new Next gear. They couldn't afford it then and they still can't, if it wasn't for the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you. I looked on All 4 on my telly and they're not there, but downloaded the All 4 app and it's on there.

Just rewatched the start of 16 KAC, where she's expecting Casper and rewatched the evidence of Noel removing the door handles 😡

I wonder if they secretly wish they could erase all the old stuff as it doesn't fit the image they prefer now. Noel had no control whatsoever over the kids, bedtime seemed like a living hell. Totally different to the everything is rosie image they go for in the vlogs.

They seemed so 'normal' back then. Obviously 16 kids isn't normal but I mean in the way they conducted themselves. They simply told the children another baby was on the way with a scan photo. There was nothing showy for maximum social media likes. The kids were dressed very scruffily I notice, compared to now. More proof that the bakery alone doesn't keep them head to toe in brand new Next gear. They couldn't afford it then and they still can't, if it wasn't for the freebies.
I'm sure they're mortified about the door handles issue, it is the one thing they have never, ever addressed. I imagine if they could scrub that they would.

Anyone realise Tillie’s name is a remix of her siblings’ names? Hers is Tillie May. Tillie is very similar to Millie and May is the same middle name as Ellie’s. I just think it’s interesting considering how much thought they put into naming the younger ones.

This!!! 🙌🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.