RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s thinking her next story will be she’s “preg” again & doesn’t no who the daddy is S or the Turkey boy! She makes me sick was watching S live & she’s so dramatic over someone called Ryan comments & like omg I’m coming off in a min & thanks S for having her back all cause he wouldn’t block it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bangs on about men being control freaks I think she needs a long hard look in that mirror she thinks makes her look stunning & take her face for a 💩
She’s vile

Reactions: 6
Who’s thinking her next story will be she’s “preg” again & doesn’t no who the daddy is S or the Turkey boy! She makes me sick was watching S live & she’s so dramatic over someone called Ryan comments & like omg I’m coming off in a min & thanks S for having her back all cause he wouldn’t block it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bangs on about men being control freaks I think she needs a long hard look in that mirror she thinks makes her look stunning & take her face for a 💩
She’s vile
Or says something bad happened to her on her holiday as she’s making him out to be vile she kept saying he txt her saying don’t piss me off Rachel but she must of said something before that ! As for not letting her dance etc she chats crap she got up and danced on live silly woman and what is she wearing not even done her hair looked more glam on. Her lives when sb was at hers 😂

Reactions: 2
On live together and it’s just so embarrassing, she’s sat talking about sex with the Turkish guy being very passionate. But a Second ago she was going on about Stes erection when he woke up this morning.

making him read out all his comments so she knows what’s being said in his live, they both deserve each other tbh.

Also what the heck is all over the fridge?? Does he live in supported accommodation or something what the heck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
On live together and it’s just so embarrassing, she’s sat talking about sex with the Turkish guy being very passionate. But a Second ago she was going on about Stes erection when he woke up this morning.

making him read out all his comments so she knows what’s being said in his live, they both deserve each other tbh.

Also what the heck is all over the fridge?? Does he live in supported accommodation or something what the heck.
Shared house

Pure toxic behaviour this morning, she was getting another man to rub cream all over her back, whilst expecting Ste to sit there and watch, and all of her minions are like “Ooh someone got jealous and left” because Ste cut off the live. So let me get this straight……

Whorebag is in Turkey to see her boyfriend, whilst on live all the time to her ex, and getting other men to rub suncream on her, whilst prancing around in a bikini on live………

honestly, sort your bleeping grown self out, your 31, not 15! Have more respect for yourself and for Stephen and for Yunis, and stop carrying on like a toixc manipulating slag!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is she videoing other people's children and putting them on her tiktok to help find her as she's a good little dancer! Bizzar behaviour.

Her live this morn 🤮 trying to make Stephen fall out with a friend because “she doesn’t like her” a lot of people don’t like her but he shouldn’t have to block them!!
I think it she ever reads this thread she needs to get herself booked in clap clinic & hospital & get her self put to sleep the dirty dog 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Why is she videoing other people's children and putting them on her tiktok to help find her as she's a good little dancer! Bizzar behaviour.
This is wrong on so many levels! You don't know who she is and her situation! Her family could have fled a situation for all Rachel knows. Any even if thats not the case, you DO NOT post other peoples children online without permission.

Just seen the video of her recording that young girl. I’d go absolutely mad if I found that out. And why does she want to find her?! She knows where she is ffs.

Just seen the video of her recording that young girl. I’d go absolutely mad if I found that out. And why does she want to find her?! She knows where she is ffs.
Screaminggggg. Help me find this girl. She was stood next to her all night? For duck sake

• Haha
Smithys now done a blatant aimed tiktok. I get the feeling he's a massive tit stirrer but quite subtle about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1