RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ste is live and has been rambling on about it for the last hour.

“Someone” has msgd RC and said Ste has said she was never pregnant. It’s the baby’s due date tomorrow so she’s clearly going to be upset anyway . So Ste went on a huge rant saying he would never say that and he will get to the bottom of who sent the msg.

Mmmm don’t think you need look too far for that one 👀

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

“Someone” has msgd RC and said Ste has said she was never pregnant. It’s the baby’s due date tomorrow so she’s clearly going to be upset anyway . So Ste went on a huge rant saying he would never say that and he will get to the bottom of who sent the msg.

Think that’s vile! Poor RC doesn’t need that. A hard day anyway and yet having to fight off them vile wrong uns! It was defo RW!

Reactions: 1

That's absolutely disgusting, on what would be a hard day aswell. She doesn't need to be dragged into their childish games.

Reactions: 3
So did she say she didn’t have a bf other day? Yet today was on live showing pics of them both lastnight at a party… thing the lass as a wire loose somewhere!
Ste was live earlier but cut it off after a text, wonder if that was from her cause she didn’t like all the love & support he had because of what today was 😢

Reactions: 1
So did she say she didn’t have a bf other day? Yet today was on live showing pics of them both lastnight at a party… thing the lass as a wire loose somewhere!
Ste was live earlier but cut it off after a text, wonder if that was from her cause she didn’t like all the love & support he had because of what today was 😢
Yeah defo won’t of liked that at all coz it’s not about her. Selfish cow and the thing is RC hasn’t been back on since the awful stuff people have said and that’s not fair. RW is just a vile piece of tit

Reactions: 2
If you don’t want people to comment, don’t put it on “social” “media”

Just for the dumb asses:

Social = community / society / people
Media = mass communication / sending or sharing information

if you don’t not want people to know your business do not put it on social medi. Soon as you talk about it on “social media” it’s then there for the public to comment on.

Why do they behave like school children with the back and forth? Pretending the other is happier than the other and trying to “one up” on each other on who is happier. Is so cringe and immature.

It’s never going to work if you’re going on like this already, well it’s not going to work full stop because there is no trust and without trust it will never ever work! friendships, working partnership, relationships any thing will fall apart once trust has been broken.

I can’t actually be arsed with them anymore. It’s just a tit show but it’s ridiculous because of their ages. Behaving like teens.

Is she actually for real, sat on live crying because he’s ignored her yet hasnt she gone away to be with her boyfriend anyway 🤯
Maybe SB as had enough of her rubbing that in his face and thought she isn’t worth it…
Even after explaining todays about his daughter she still Carry’s on like no1 else matters but herself but then again it is Rachel we are talking about….

She doesn’t think like a person of her age. I think I’ve come to realise this.

Emotionally abs is very immature and delayed. Maybe it is related to her childhood and relationships with males (Dad etc) growing up. She seems to crave their attention and if she doesn’t get it she tries different tactics to get it. Doesn’t matter if it’s good or bad as long as the attention is on her. Pregnancy, crying, threatening to KHS, making up fake “messages” and drama, claims of SA etc etc etc she’s not fussed as long as it’s turned back onto her and the males attention is fully on her but we’ve seen it with every male. Same pattern.
Ste is out with his daughter … the attention isn’t on her. Ste was joking on with his mod … the attention wasn’t on her.
Doesn’t matter that she was sat at breakfast on live with her “boyfriend”. At the moment Ste is the one she wants attention from. It changes like the weather.

So she's in Turkey getting shagged by her BF but Stephen is in the wrong for flirting with someone. Am I missing something here or what???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she's in Turkey getting shagged by her BF but Stephen is in the wrong for flirting with someone. Am I missing something here or what???
Exactly, & now because SB is ignoring her & spending the day with his daughter she’s been on live telling people they was right he’s filled her head with bs again & now she doesn’t want to come home 🤣

• Haha
Exactly, & now because SB is ignoring her & spending the day with his daughter she’s been on live telling people they was right he’s filled her head with bs again & now she doesn’t want to come home 🤣
But yet they are just friends?! Hahaha ffs. Predictable them two! But he will lie, they both do! Scum bags.

• Haha
Actually cannot believe what I’m watching right now.

GROW UP!!! Yous are looking absolutely pathetic. You’re meant to be adults ffs.
Also Ste get over yourself, you’re rank pal with your snake like features and how awful pointy tombstone teeth (I hate calling peoples looks but he’s getting on my last nerve). I’m all for confidence but he’s a class A cocky prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real, sat on live crying because he’s ignored her yet hasnt she gone away to be with her boyfriend anyway 🤯
Maybe SB as had enough of her rubbing that in his face and thought she isn’t worth it…
Even after explaining todays about his daughter she still Carry’s on like no1 else matters but herself but then again it is Rachel we are talking about….
She’s a typical narcissist all eyes on here or throws her toys out the pram she’s the one that was in a relationship even after having sb there she still went to turkey with her bloke so I don’t get why she’s getting crappy with him or why he seems to get the hate