RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s her fella’s tt account, dropped him in it earlier when he came into her live & she said oh here he is and he spoke to her & she replied…. Also someone’s tried to grass Sb mod up for how she speaks to him yet she’s just admitted on the live half of what gets written it’s her hubby writing it to Sb 🤣 some sad jelous people about

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Urgh she makes my blood boil with her needy trollop self.

So her and Ste have fallen out because she is a needy desperate little bleep, and now she is back loving her man and her life and wearing the gumball machine ring round her neck.

Wait until she gets back home and has no male attention, she will be back sniffing around Ste like flies on tit, and I truly hope he airs her like she deserves.

I’m not even a fan of Ste but he is expected to watch her lives with her dualing him whilst getting ready to go shag her turk with other strange men rubbing suncream into her? She is one deluded bleep.

Reactions: 4
Urgh she makes my blood boil with her needy trollop self.

So her and Ste have fallen out because she is a needy desperate little bleep, and now she is back loving her man and her life and wearing the gumball machine ring round her neck.

Wait until she gets back home and has no male attention, she will be back sniffing around Ste like flies on tit, and I truly hope he airs her like she deserves.

I’m not even a fan of Ste but he is expected to watch her lives with her dualing him whilst getting ready to go shag her turk with other strange men rubbing suncream into her? She is one deluded bleep.
That’s exactly what she’s expecting have her fun then bk to Stephen she’s vile and making herself look a total idiot kicking off acting heartbroken when she’s with someone not a good look u woman ! Was anyone in Stephens live yesterday when Kerry keates came in sticking her nose in saying u shouldn’t get under someone else to get over someone else 😂😂 ummm how many men did she get under whilst trying to get over hutch 🤦🏾‍♀️ Cock hungry that one

• Haha
That’s exactly what she’s expecting have her fun then bk to Stephen she’s vile and making herself look a total idiot kicking off acting heartbroken when she’s with someone not a good look u woman ! Was anyone in Stephens live yesterday when Kerry keates came in sticking her nose in saying u shouldn’t get under someone else to get over someone else 😂😂 ummm how many men did she get under whilst trying to get over hutch 🤦🏾‍♀️ Cock hungry that one
Yeah no room to talk her!!!

Reactions: 3
Taking Bets: 10-1 odds on that he’s straight around hers tomorrow night when she gets back?? But guys only “to talk”.

want to bet send money to my PayPal head to the link in bio 😂😂😂😂😂(joking btw it’s sarcasm no scrounger for money here)

Oh how exciting “an announcement” because you’re a famous influencer and everyone is so excited to hear this.

(Right I’m going back under my rock from whence I came because I’m getting too much again. I’m off to tend to my sheep)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Taking Bets: 10-1 odds on that he’s straight around hers tomorrow night when she gets back?? But guys only “to talk”.

want to bet send money to my PayPal head to the link in bio 😂😂😂😂😂(joking btw it’s sarcasm no scrounger for money here)

Oh how exciting “an announcement” because you’re a famous influencer and everyone is so excited to hear this.

(Right I’m going back under my rock from whence I came because I’m getting too much again. I’m off to tend to my sheep)
Who cares what he says??? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I am really surprised Stephens brothers let him carry on like this on social media, if I was doing the same, my family would be appalled!!
Still going to watch him at 7.30 tho, I hope he outs the witch 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone watch Stephens announcement he has officially left TT.

Rach is on showing Yunis
Sat & watched it & actually felt sorry for the bloke tbh in some ways.
She’s ruined him
And of course because everyone knew about RC due date & supported her RW is now trying to get all the sympathy she can get!

What did he say about RW then? How has she ruined him? I was too busy watching the paint on. Y wall dry.

Naaaa in all seriousness they’re both as bad as each other. He knew getting back involved with her what she was like and what she was capable of.

Also Rach darling just because you announced your “pregnancy” a few days after RC announced hers does not mean your due date would be a few days after hers. That’s not how pregnancy works. For example RC could of been 20 weeks when she announced hers and you could of been 4 weeks. Therefore there would be 16 weeks between due dates. Or even more basic than that is the fact on your dating scan you’re given an EDD (estimates due date) again no way it would of been so close to RCs just because of when you both announced it. But you wouldn’t get this because you haven’t had a child to understand what happens at each scan. Your dating scan is usually around 12 weeks. I didn’t think she made it that far? My memory may be wrong! But she wouldn’t know her due date.

I thought she admitted to lying about it? Did she back track again and say she was? Or was it just the fake scan photo she admitted she lied about? Again if she didn’t have a real scan to show then she never got a dating scan so would not know her EDD. I mean you can guesstimate from your LMP but that’s never been my due date when I’ve had my children. Also you’ve got the +2 to add on.

She is the type of person to show hospital discharge letters as proof of miscarriage etc she never did.

I actually hope she was pregnant and I’m wrong because if she’s sat taken all these peoples well wishes & thoughts all day and there never was a baby then she is sicker in the head than I ever imagined.

Yes Barleycorn is his real surname.

I just checked and RC has gone too.

They may have all made mistakes but to me RW is poison! There was never a baby. She never thought she'd get caught out but she did over and over again. She needs help. I do believe RW has been behind all the threats and disgusting sick things that have been done towards RC for definite.

What did he say about RW then? How has she ruined him? I was too busy watching the paint on. Y wall dry.

Naaaa in all seriousness they’re both as bad as each other. He knew getting back involved with her what she was like and what she was capable of.

Also Rach darling just because you announced your “pregnancy” a few days after RC announced hers does not mean your due date would be a few days after hers. That’s not how pregnancy works. For example RC could of been 20 weeks when she announced hers and you could of been 4 weeks. Therefore there would be 16 weeks between due dates. Or even more basic than that is the fact on your dating scan you’re given an EDD (estimates due date) again no way it would of been so close to RCs just because of when you both announced it. But you wouldn’t get this because you haven’t had a child to understand what happens at each scan. Your dating scan is usually around 12 weeks. I didn’t think she made it that far? My memory may be wrong! But she wouldn’t know her due date.

I thought she admitted to lying about it? Did she back track again and say she was? Or was it just the fake scan photo she admitted she lied about? Again if she didn’t have a real scan to show then she never got a dating scan so would not know her EDD. I mean you can guesstimate from your LMP but that’s never been my due date when I’ve had my children. Also you’ve got the +2 to add on.

She is the type of person to show hospital discharge letters as proof of miscarriage etc she never did.

I actually hope she was pregnant and I’m wrong because if she’s sat taken all these peoples well wishes & thoughts all day and there never was a baby then she is sicker in the head than I ever imagined.
She did get preg at one point when they was together, but apparently lost it 3 days later & from Steve’s reaction on his live earlier I’m guessing she wasn’t lying about that one but she did lie about the 2nd one…
Both his & RC accounts have gone so maybe it is her he’s gone back to cause he did say he was going “home” and didn’t mean his parents

She's currently sat on live crying as she doesn't want to leave, he's not there and she gets picked up in half hour.