RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of her going to see him when he's working the whole time, can't stay in the hotel with her etc?

Reactions: 1
Trouble in paradise
Her turkish bf has disappeared

Someone commented 'blink if you regret going' and she started blinking like mad jashahahahahhaahhahaah

Now she's crying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow she’s being disgusting towards her bf and keeps shouting for Stephen mocking a woman for actually enjoying her holiday RW ur vile

• Wow
Reactions: 2
WHY DOES SHE GET MORE bleeping RIDICULOUS!!!!!

“He shouts at me when I dance”, no he bleeping doesn’t you lying witch, he shouts at you when you dance but has nothing to say when your bleeping you ex?? Honestly, you really are a twisted dangerous little slaggamuffin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trouble in paradise
Her turkish bf has disappeared

Someone commented 'blink if you regret going' and she started blinking like mad jashahahahahhaahhahaah

Now she's crying
He’s working and she’s sat there making out he’s bad ffs

Reactions: 4
Oh dear, it's all gone tits up, who'd of thought 🧐

You were warned for months Rachel, delusional stupid girl

So she never saw any red flags before she went back? How convenient, let’s go Turkey, make him look like an hole then I can get back with Ste and get no hate towards it.
bleeping hate the stupid nose scrunch, get over yourself you delusional witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It said your bf is cheating with their ex. I was just about to screenshot and she ended the live

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It said your bf is cheating with their ex. I was just about to screenshot and she ended the live
Hahaha that’s y she cut the live he must really love her tho rather than sit with her he was up in the box apparently had finished work but watching her on tt I think he knows Excatly what she’s upto 😂 all that way after banging Stephen all week

Reactions: 3
She’s dirty….
Had her bucket filled for last few days by S & then flys out there off money she begged people for to go see her man yet is sat there begging for S attention!!
Making out her bf is dangerous & she’s scared yet flown out there on her own anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
she’s been gone through more times then many cars S prob sells & the way she SLA*’s herself all over tt is the next joke! She needs putting down dirty rotten dog she is 🤮

• Haha
She’s dirty….
Had her bucket filled for last few days by S & then flys out there off money she begged people for to go see her man yet is sat there begging for S attention!!
Making out her bf is dangerous & she’s scared yet flown out there on her own anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
she’s been gone through more times then many cars S prob sells & the way she SLA*’s herself all over tt is the next joke! She needs putting down dirty rotten dog she is 🤮
They both seem to crave drama as they know what there doing if her bf has any sense he would get rid of her now I’m certain he knows tho and playing her at her own game 😂😂 she’s such a vile witch making out she’s scared etc giving another bloke a bad name !

Why she end her live so quick if there was no truth in the comment??
Because she knows she’s about to be caught out 😂 she just keeps rolling her eyes at him tonight so y fly all that way probably shagged Sb this morning 🤮 then two are toxic he’s a fool after everything she did the pretend pregnancy/abortion then miscarriage etc she’s sick there asking for disaster

Why she end her live so quick if there was no truth in the comment??
Because she knows she’s about to be caught out 😂 she just keeps rolling her eyes at him tonight so y fly all that way probably shagged Sb this morning 🤮 then two are toxic he’s a fool after everything she did the pretend pregnancy/abortion then miscarriage etc she’s sick there asking for disaster