RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All as bad as each other but if that is true about RC and Stephen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 …….why ?????? the daily vids RC was making about how amazing the new man is a bit embaaa-arrraaasssssing especially for the new bit. but maybe she’s thought it’s not worth the hassle and come off. Lets hope the whole love triangle has been smashed to smithereens now and all go separate ways and can live happily ever after

Reactions: 2
Her latest tick tock she looks like a vile jealous woman who needs sectioning she seriously looks like a mad woman 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
What video are you guys on about? I can’t find it 😂
rachlou28.liveaccount2 on this account in pink towel I’m guessing this account her boyfriend can’t see as this account as she posts tit about the love of her life on her post with 🐬 🐬🐬🐬 😂 rach ur laughing at sb but u had him at urs before u flew to Spain to get filled by Turkish men 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you see when everyone was saying RC most recent ex ( charlie) was adding everyone. She said 'oh I blocked him' I'm gunna put my bets on now she ends up In his inbox!
Apparently RC has removed her account because she's back with Stephen too🧐

Reactions: 5
Did you see when everyone was saying RC most recent ex ( charlie) was adding everyone. She said 'oh I blocked him' I'm gunna put my bets on now she ends up In his inbox!
Apparently RC has removed her account because she's back with Stephen too🧐
Didn’t even realise Charlie was on tt what’s his user on there rw lapping up the sympathy I don’t wish baby loss on anyone but it’s hard to believe her when she lies about everything

Reactions: 1
What the hell are these pathetic vids she is making aimed at Stephen. Ffs Rach you was only an easy rebound lay because he lost RC for a moment no big deal. Get over yourself. Why do you only post aimed Stephen vids on certain accounts 😂

Your eyes are getting darker by the minute there is no emotion there. You are back in full psycho mode again. Do yourself a favour and go see your doctor and a clap clinic asap.

RC isn’t back with ste. They spoke and checked in on Monday considering the day it was and that’s that. RW ran her off the app about getting people to write that awful stuff about rc unborn baby. It just finished her off. Wether she will return I don’t know but she’s grieving and she’s not in a good place, just like anyone that has gone through losing a baby. RW apparently is also grieving but yet doesn’t show it.

She's on live now crying on the kitchen floor with a candle lit for the 'baby she lost'

Yeah I agree with the one when they were together but not the other one and she was grieving g it’s due date the other day which is complex wrong.

It's almost like a performance in my opinion. Grief is grief and I wouldn't be horrible about that as I've been through it but its very staged and I think the tears are more for the relationship.

Reactions: 3
It's almost like a performance in my opinion. Grief is grief and I wouldn't be horrible about that as I've been through it but its very staged and I think the tears are more for the relationship.
Yeah I get what you're saying! I've had multiple and I wouldn't comment on somebody else's grief but I can tell you now that I wasn't crying on a live videos to 100s of people. I shut myself away as I didn't want people's sympathy, I wanted my babies.