RachLou #2 On TikTok begging for cash but how long will the Turkish romance last?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on live now crying on the kitchen floor with a candle lit for the 'baby she lost'
🙄🙄🙄 Probably looking to pity more money out of people for her next Turkey trip.

I have had 4 micarriages and yes whilst there awful, I am not the only person to have them, you pick yourself up and move forwards. Plus an early stage miscarriage is very different from a later stage miscarriage / stillborn.

Reactions: 5
Urgh on live crying again over Take That “rule the world” seems like she is grieving the loss of Ste again over her miscarriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was all really strange that live thing is when u lie so much people will question these things possibly it was a real miscarriage but the other wasn’t Google image of a scan pic the lot booked abortion then the miscarriage same day 🤔! Anyone seen her latest tt holding her stomach and pics of the love of her life he wasn’t when ste was in her flat tho was he then portrayed him to be a monster whilst on live because he was working 🤣🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She forgotten her filter tonight 🙊

She was supposed to be at a wedding with Stephen this weekend 🤔 but she said she didn't go for 'obvious reasons' 🙈

Erm how does that work with Yunis 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Img she’s a dirty woman on live with Turk purposely sucking on a ice lily 🤮🤣 she’s like a teenager 🤮🤮

• Sick
🤮 here we are back to Yunis love of life again.

This woman is truly insane 😂 just hear her fake laugh and look at her eyes 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hang on I thought the Turkish lad was really controlling ? And she didn’t trust him that was said less than a week ago !! She is a crank .. yesterday crying over loss of a baby and today thinking of baby names ? Really is a psycho

• Haha
Hang on I thought the Turkish lad was really controlling ? And she didn’t trust him that was said less than a week ago !! She is a crank .. yesterday crying over loss of a baby and today thinking of baby names ? Really is a psycho
Would she even know who the dad is 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
How can she sleep with Stephen other week sleep with him right up to going away then sleep with her turk man while away and then home and he’s the love of her life again 😂🤣

She is Manchester’s bike and also become turkeys bike now 😂😂

• Haha
How can she sleep with Stephen other week sleep with him right up to going away then sleep with her turk man while away and then home and he’s the love of her life again 😂🤣

She is Manchester’s bike and also become turkeys bike now 😂😂
As soon as Turk went off she started playing your not my ex your just my y 🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♀️ She’s embarrassing 🤣🤮

• Haha
I notice she is only speaking about her 1st miscarriage now as if it was only one. Someone asked when did she lose the baby and she straight away said August last year. No mention of the recent one 🤔 not that its any surprise to us

All the songs for Stephen 😂

Last edited:
Oh wow is she having yet another mental breakdown over Ste, how old is she??

Sitting in a car in the street, doing balloons, screaming lyrics about Ste.
Grow up you pathetic slag.

• Haha