Rachel Leary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the pic of her boobs in the tap reflection and tbh it looked like she had photoshopped them😂 wouldn’t put it past her that she did it for the clout

Reactions: 2
Honestly and please don't hate me for saying this I genuinely quite like Rach's videos, I just don't get how her personality in them matches up to the bad witch personality on Instagram?? They really seem like 2 different people, her video personality seems much more down to earth and grounded if anyone knows what I mean

Reactions: 15
Surely there is no way someone who spends as much time as she does tuning her photographs didn't spot that her boobs were out before she posted it
Peanut butter tan, facetune fan, oily doughnuts reflected in the can..

OK so I know it was the bath not the toilet but bath didn't rhyme.. 😂🚽🛀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly and please don't hate me for saying this I genuinely quite like Rach's videos, I just don't get how her personality in them matches up to the bad witch personality on Instagram?? They really seem like 2 different people, her video personality seems much more down to earth and grounded if anyone knows what I mean
Me too, I only heard of han and mads through rach mentioning them in her videos. I then tried to watch the others videos and couldnt get into them at all! I feel like rach is more relatable to than the others and doesn't just scream fake

Reactions: 5
Me too, I only heard of han and mads through rach mentioning them in her videos. I then tried to watch the others videos and couldnt get into them at all! I feel like rach is more relatable to than the others and doesn't just scream fake
Shame she’s a massive witch tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if tonights insta post is an outtake from her mistake picture the other night? She uploaded on her story 6hours ago she painted her toes pink yet the picture tonight is a dodgy French manicure hahaha. I didn't see the original picture so not sure if Im fishing for something

I wonder if tonights insta post is an outtake from her mistake picture the other night? She uploaded on her story 6hours ago she painted her toes pink yet the picture tonight is a dodgy French manicure hahaha. I didn't see the original picture so not sure if Im fishing for something
There’s tit tons of filters on everything she posts so who knows

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.