Rachel Leary #3 Dying to be thin, photoshops the chin(s), wants to be Hannah's twin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she uses all the time she normally spends photoshopping photos exercising instead she could probably get the jawline she so desperately wants! She clearly has very little discipline (as shown by her constant starting and stopping of diets and going to the gym) so she chooses the easy option. Too bad for her she is only fooling herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Racehl, you could have that jawline if you put down the pasta and do swift left turn away from the Krispy Kreme drive thru

Reactions: 3
IMO she would do so much better on Instagram if she just embraced her true self - her curves, her body type, her actual face

Rachel has a lot of beautiful features she has gorgeous eyes, amazing skin, big boobs, nice legs etc but she doesn’t just embrace them - she edits the duck out of them and morphs herself into every other bog standard girl on Instagram

She would really stand out if she was just HER

I follow a girl called Chanellemauricette who is a bigger curvier girl and her photos are AMAZING she really just embraces her body, her natural no makeup face, her natural curls, her little scar on her face etc and it’s so refreshing and positive to see every day on my feed (I’m not even a big girl myself but I just like to see REAL tit on my feed so she’s a great addition if anyone else is lookin for refreshing people) she’s GORGEOUS too

Rach if you read this take a look at Chantelle your career would thrive so much more if you followed her kinda lead

Sorry just realised some of you don’t use Instagram so I’ve put some pics of the girl I mentioned below so you can see what I’m waffling on about ha!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Rachel's figure. But I think the problem is Rachel sees herself as the same size as Mads and Hannah, hence why she is always in clothes that seem to small for her figure and why she photoshops the f**k out of herself. It's like she forgets we can see what she actually looks like as she does GRWM videos and tiktoks all the same and then she posts a photo of her slimmed down face

Reactions: 13
Interesting to think this is from summer of 2019. Rach's nose is much longer/thinner here. Almost seems like she got a nose job since then but I think it's just the filler in her nose and in her 11/forehead lines? Not sure but looks very different and can't seem to place it.

She looks very angular and pretty in this era! I think her features right now are a bit more round and pig-like. And no, not even with weight, but something is off with the filler placement in her face currently.

Attachments

• Wow
Interesting to think this is from summer of 2019. Rach's nose is much longer/thinner here. Almost seems like she got a nose job since then but I think it's just the filler in her nose and in her 11/forehead lines? Not sure but looks very different and can't seem to place it.

She looks very angular and pretty in this era! I think her features right now are a bit more round and pig-like. And no, not even with weight, but something is off with the filler placement in her face currently.
She does look VERY pig like now - it’s because her top lip is so close to her nose (probably due to the filler and the lip flip she had done) and the filler in the top of her nose giving the “pixie tip lift” exposes her nostrils more so I think these combined give her that pig like face I mean I don’t know why she’s gone for that look it’s not personally something I’d EVER want she looked miles better before hand 😖

Reactions: 9
Controversial but just going to say it anyway, Rachel needs to take several seats and stfu :rolleyes: She should not be inserting her ignorance, as an "influencer" into the politics of the World Cup. This just comes across very distasteful in my opinion

Her best friends are part of the LGBTQ+ community so I know shes riding hard for them, but she should keep herself out of it. Saying shes "really disappointed in eng + Wales" for not wearing a rubber band to show support for LGBTQ community to A GAME. A FOOTBALL GAME in a country that has their own beliefs due to religion which whether you agree or not, respect 👏 their👏 beliefs!!!!👏 and go on with your day

You can show support for them in other ways, without disrespecting the country and what they believe in. It's simple enough to just educate yourselves on that manner. I'm sick of every Karen and Dave piping up about this. Its a bleeping football game, I wish people would stop making it so political

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Controversial but just going to say it anyway, Rachel needs to take several seats and stfu :rolleyes: She should not be inserting her ignorance, as an "influencer" into the politics of the World Cup. This just comes across very distasteful in my opinion

Her best friends are part of the LGBTQ+ community so I know shes riding hard for them, but she should keep herself out of it. Saying shes "really disappointed in eng + Wales" for not wearing a rubber band to show support for LGBTQ community to A GAME. A FOOTBALL GAME in a country that has their own beliefs due to religion which whether you agree or not, respect 👏 their👏 beliefs!!!!👏 and go on with your day

You can show support for them in other ways, without disrespecting the country and what they believe in. It's simple enough to just educate yourselves on that manner. I'm sick of every Karen and Dave piping up about this. Its a bleeping football game, I wish people would stop making it so political
sorry i’m not respecting the belief that it should be illegal for people to be gay, it’s easy to ‘not make it political’ when you’re not the one being targeted, the reality is that for some people they can’t just ignore it because it’s something they have to deal with on a daily basis

• Heart
Reactions: 35
sorry i’m not respecting the belief that it should be illegal for people to be gay, it’s easy to ‘not make it political’ when you’re not the one being targeted, the reality is that for some people they can’t just ignore it because it’s something they have to deal with on a daily basis
Pardon me if I took this the wrong way but Islam does not state being gay should be illegal. Thats just the country's law and regulations to keep their religion the way it is... which should be respected even if you don't agree with it? Thats why I said people need to educate themselves because it seems as if people are blaming Qatar for rejecting the LGBTQ community when it just does not align with their beliefs.

I'm not gay or muslim, but I can respect and support both equally. I just thought wearing an armband doesnt do anything except create a distasteful uproar when you can show support in so many other ways!

Thats the last ill speak of it as I don't wanna go off topic to Rachel ☺

Pardon me if I took this the wrong way but Islam does not state being gay should be illegal. Thats just the country's law and regulations to keep their religion the way it is... which should be respected even if you don't agree with it? Thats why I said people need to educate themselves because it seems as if people are blaming Qatar for rejecting the LGBTQ community when it just does not align with their beliefs.

I'm not gay or muslim, but I can respect and support both equally. I just thought wearing an armband doesnt do anything except create a distasteful uproar when you can show support in so many other ways!

Thats the last ill speak of it as I don't wanna go off topic to Rachel ☺
last i’ll say as well but i think people have every right to be frustrated and show their support for the community, people can have their own beliefs and let it influence how they live their own lives but i don’t think anyone should let that dictate what others do, in qatar it is illegal to be homosexual, so they aren’t respecting everyone’s beliefs there? there are quite literal legal consequences for being gay there, so i don’t see why you find it so annoying and disrespectful that people want to show support for the community during this time, when people who may have struggled with their sexuality are reminded that it’s illegal for them to be who they are in many places across the world

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ehhh I don't think this is the take that you think it is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Luckily I don't care. I said what I said and I stand by it, stay mad xx
Standing by the fact you're against People using a global event to spread awareness against the horrific treatment of gay people in Qatar, lovely! Yes you're right, football isn't "political", but making a statement, big or small, while the world watches you is a pretty positive thing to me 🤷‍♀️ each to their own xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone explain Rachel's top lip to me? Why does it always have the pink patches just underneath the lip but then the rest of it almost looks white? Like I know she's had a lot of filler but her lips just don't look right. Is it just me?! 😂

Standing by the fact you're against People using a global event to spread awareness against the horrific treatment of gay people in Qatar, lovely! Yes you're right, football isn't "political", but making a statement, big or small, while the world watches you is a pretty positive thing to me 🤷‍♀️ each to their own xxx
But it's just performative. There's massive discrimination against gay people in Russia (FIFA world cup 2018) and china (winter Olympics 2022). There's also huge histories of human rights abuses in those countries continuing to the present day. China has a hideous record of safety for workers and is attempting to annihilate and assimilate the Tibetans and the Uigyurs. Yet people said nothing, until it was an islamic country and it became cool to care about human rights. You can be killed for being gay in Dubai, where Rach has been many times. It's just hypocritical.

Reactions: 5
Can someone explain Rachel's top lip to me? Why does it always have the pink patches just underneath the lip but then the rest of it almost looks white? Like I know she's had a lot of filler but her lips just don't look right. Is it just me?! 😂
Not sure about the pink patches but I think the paleness is a side effect of filler. If too much is used it can obstruct supply to blood vessels and the lack of blood flow can cause white blanching of the skin. She gets more filler in her top lip and gets top ups more often than she does with the bottom one, which is probably why the bottom one looks a normal colour in comparison

Reactions: 2