Rachel Leary #3 Dying to be thin, photoshops the chin(s), wants to be Hannah's twin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or just pay for one like everyone else has to
I actually cant believe she's scrounging for a discount! the same girl who bought her own flat and lives a fairly comfortable life compared to the average person. Pretty sure she can afford a business/first class ticket on her own lmao

Reactions: 16
I think this is really disappointing of Rachel. I really like her because I feel that she comes across really grateful and quite down to earth etc. Like she’s not ignorant I think she’s quite aware that she’s lucky to live how she does and do what she does etc. So I was really surprised to see her post that

Reactions: 20
I think this is really disappointing of Rachel. I really like her because I feel that she comes across really grateful and quite down to earth etc. Like she’s not ignorant I think she’s quite aware that she’s lucky to live how she does and do what she does etc. So I was really surprised to see her post that
honestly same, outta all the people I follow and watch idk why im legitimately shocked she's posted this...kinda see her in a different light now

Reactions: 6
I dunno, I don't see anything wrong with that. I have very wealthy acquaintances and I work for an airline. Although they can afford full price & best seats onboard they always se my discount.
Nothing wrong with that if "the average person" wasn't going to upgrade themselves anyway

I dunno, I don't see anything wrong with that. I have very wealthy acquaintances and I work for an airline. Although they can afford full price & best seats onboard they always se my discount.
Nothing wrong with that if "the average person" wasn't going to upgrade themselves anyway
You wot m8?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think she looked great in the white dress day 1, esp next to skeletal Mads

Reactions: 18
Watching her coachella vlog- she looks incredible! The white outfit you could see just how much weight she’s lost! I hope she continues to document it, I find those vlogs the most enjoyable

Reactions: 6
She looks great; I think being away from the two bimbos in Manchester has really helped her. I still think she edits her chin to the extreme tho. Not denying she’s lost weight; but the chin editing has never stopped 🙄

Reactions: 17
She looks great; I think being away from the two bimbos in Manchester has really helped her. I still think she edits her chin to the extreme tho. Not denying she’s lost weight; but the chin editing has never stopped 🙄
like hew is this. her head looks bolted on

IMG_1506.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this photo set was exactly what came to mind when I wrote the post before 😂 😂
Mine too then I felt like she posted the video alongside to try and show she doesn't edit etc when again the editing on the jaw is too much and on one it looks like she's trying to extend her neck too much to get an angle. But well done to her on her weight journey as that was a goal of hers.

Reactions: 3