Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think for a local business she would have been giving them shoutouts for free without taking a load of clothes & shoes from them🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
“Super high waisted” “super stretchy” And lads!!... “look ah tha shackeh”🤮 Very good Rachel! Any new words to “deligh” us with today for a change? No?! I didn’t think so

The boots 😂😂 Off to shovel snow again I see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Super stretchy ✅
Super high waisted ✅
Super soft ✅
Isn’t it fab✅
A coat that zips up✅
So I’ll leave the swipe up here✅
Flaunting myself in my child’s bedroom ✅

Well done Gurry, you’ve ticked all your boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Super stretchy ✅
Super high waisted ✅
Super soft ✅
Isn’t it fab✅
A coat that zips up✅

She deserves a promotion! “Super high public figure” So I’ll leave the swipe up for tha here ! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just an observation and I may well be wrong, but does anyone think Rachel is showing more of her body in the ads lately? The stomach was flashed a lot in Texas Tom as and sticking her bum out.

It’s the smirk on her face , unbelievable. Someone called her the “Merry widow” before and you know what , that’s exactly what she looks like

Reactions: 11
Texas Tom is the same scumbag who owned a coffee shop in Tullamore and kicked out and screamed at a woman one day cause she questioned why the stir fry was gone up over a euro I think for nothing extra . It was all over joe Duffy check it out . He was a creep and we always avoided his coffee shop for work breaks etc . Its closed since

• Wow
Ads for Texas Tom now. If I was an alien watching from outerspace I'd think that Ireland only sold 3 or 4 outfits. I swear she shows the same outfits no matter the retailer!
Alien from outer space😂😂

Just an observation and I may well be wrong, but does anyone think Rachel is showing more of her body in the ads lately? The stomach was flashed a lot in Texas Tom as and sticking her bum out.
Showing of her super figure😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think you’re wrong

Reactions: 8
Super stretchy ✅
Super high waisted ✅
Super soft ✅
Isn’t it fab✅
A coat that zips up✅

Wait, a coat that zips up?? OMG where can I buy such a unique garment?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s always truthful ya ?

You know many teenage boys who want to be dads🤔?
If a 19 year old is planning a baby how do they intend on paying for it? I'm firmly believe you should be established in your career and have a home before
Wait, a coat that zips up?? OMG where can I buy such a unique garment?
You need to swipe up to find out 😆

• Haha
Jesus she’s milking the whole town , a kids clothes shop in Tullamore gave her girls clothes to model. Tullamore a rich town all of a sudden with so much money to hand to the Merry Widow . Even strangers on the street throw money at her .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The other one won't be happy a new instahun in town , a younger one at that , no wonder the botox is in action 😅

• Haha
Lisa though (as far as I know) left her son out of it all! So credit for that ! And he was older also so let her off selling her cat piss perfume for €50 . This one and her poor girls , she’s so self centered , fame is more important to her than her children’s mental health .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.