Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be exhausted working with all these companies. Hope the revenue has afield day with all the bloggers.
Kieran corrigan and borna on about buying irish....well they can't talk...they just grab everything for free
in the last week, she has shown approx €1,700 #gift, €650 #sp and €250 #ba. That’s some amount of free stuff and only one week.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That poor man had no hope of getting free of her : 3 choices when you leave school , college , work or get preg ! We all know the type . Gurry took the easy route and god love him id say he did everything for her .
Choosing to become a mum when you are still young is not an easy choice! Being a mum is a gift but hard work whenever ya u choose to start. We all know the type, seriously 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Playing it's the most wonderful time of the year song ..😳

Didnt your husband pass away a few months ago... I dread Christmas because I've lost my family members... but it certainly isnt the most wonderful bloody time of the year the same year I've lost someone 😔😔 very odd.. I dont get it.. yes we make an effort for the kids..but Rachel is on another level which I've never witnessed in my life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Choosing to become a mum when you are still young is not an easy choice! Being a mum is a gift but hard work whenever ya u choose to start. We all know the type, seriously 😒
I agree that's a horrible thing to say. She always said they decoded to have a baby together. Terrible snobby attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she say Gurry instead of Gorry it’s so weird I’m from Dublin living in Meath the past 10 years to me her accent sounds so fake none of her sisters have the accent or her brother. Do his family not feel with that his girls will grow up calling themselves Gurry which isn’t Daniels name. I find her so boring lately it’s nothing but ad’s and Sp’s crazy to think her husband only died a few months ago

Reactions: 7

Didnt your husband pass away a few months ago... I dread Christmas because I've lost my family members... but it certainly isnt the most wonderful bloody time of the year the same year I've lost someone 😔😔 very odd.. I dont get it.. yes we make an effort for the kids..but Rachel is on another level which I've never witnessed in my life
Sitting here in me house coat ,

Don't get it , I couldn't function

[QUOTE="Trollydolly, post: 3078287,

[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 3
“The most wonderful time of the year” And her sitting there saying she loves it ?! I mean I don’t begrudge anyone happiness , not at all , but I don’t really understand how she can say that considering it’s the first Christmas without her husband. It’s very strange , off the planet strange

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And she’s always truthful ya ?
Regardless. I hardly think he would go on and marry her and have 2 more children if he didn't love her. They genuinely seem to have been very happy and some people hate that that's the case. Its still a very narrow minded snobby thing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Regardless. I hardly think he would go on and marry her and have 2 more children if he didn't love her. They genuinely seem to have been very happy and some people hate that that's the case. Its still a very narrow minded snobby thing to say.
I never said he didn’t love her ! I many times said he obvs would have done anything for her. It’s my opinion that she wouldn’t have wanted to work or get further education. That’s my view of her , I think she’s someone who wants an easy ride in life . Again my opinion . I’m certainly not a snob . I have many friends who had babies young , they weren’t planned however .

having children is a privilege denied to many and shes a disgrace of a mother imo of course . As we are keen to defend her ...

Like a lot of the other Irish ‘instahun’ influencers, she’s too caught up in her own bubble & too ignorant to use her platform with regards to any news or events happening around her. No word about the vote in the Dáil yesterday re: student nurses yet it’s circulating widely on Instagram. Having a platform of almost 200k could really influence some of her followers about these sort of pressing issues when it comes to voting but of course she would never think like that. Considering what’s she went through over the lockdown with Daniel passing away i’m sure a lot of healthcare staff would appreciate particularly her and many others showing solidarity with the nurses. But no, of course today she is showing off her bleeping decorations. It’s so frustrating to watch i’ve no words..

Reactions: 14
Like a lot of the other Irish ‘instahun’ influencers, she’s too caught up in her own bubble & too ignorant to use her platform with regards to any news or events happening around her. No word about the vote in the Dáil yesterday re: student nurses yet it’s circulating widely on Instagram. Having a platform of almost 200k could really influence some of her followers about these sort of pressing issues when it comes to voting but of course she would never think like that. Considering what’s she went through over the lockdown with Daniel passing away i’m sure a lot of healthcare staff would appreciate particularly her and many others showing solidarity with the nurses. But no, of course today she is showing off her bleeping decorations. It’s so frustrating to watch i’ve no words..
To be fair I think the world can do without her brain cells trying to politically influence young voters. I’d say the girl has never watched the news let alone read a broadsheet newspaper. I say stick with the decorations Rachel and leave the politics to the grown ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was it not someone else shared the post and said they forgot it was coming out? The photographer or someone? Or maybe I got that wrong
So I got it wrong , same principle she still posted it as she absolutely adores herself

• Heart
Ads for Texas Tom now. If I was an alien watching from outerspace I'd think that Ireland only sold 3 or 4 outfits. I swear she shows the same outfits no matter the retailer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ads for Texas Tom now. If I was an alien watching from outerspace I'd think that Ireland only sold 3 or 4 outfits. I swear she shows the same outfits no matter the retailer!
All super cosy, super high wasted and super streachy😂😂😂😂 and I'll leave the swipe up here🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.