Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys go on to you tube and have a look at "the dad challenge podcast"
At the moment he is speaking about family bloggers and youtubers but he's also going into the data behind their accounts and how they buy followers and what demographic is watching the videos and it would actually frighten you. One particular account had a teenager daughter on their page and a particular video showed men from 19- 54 where the highest watching that video. What's worse is the people who have these family blogger pages and chanels know this data too
So they can see that it's a particular age group and whether they are men and women watching

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve always been nervous of the amount and content that she shows of her children. It’s very uncomfortable when you think of the strangers that could be using that content for nefarious purposes.

Reactions: 12
At the moment he is speaking about family bloggers and youtubers but he's also going into the data behind their accounts and how they buy followers and what demographic is watching the videos and it would actually frighten you. One particular account had a teenager daughter on their page and a particular video showed men from 19- 54 where the highest watching that video. What's worse is the people who have these family blogger pages and chanels know this data too
So they can see that it's a particular age group and whether they are men and women watching
That’s just reminded me of that young girl Ally Sherlock and her Dad, there was a big deal made about him using his daughter to earn money on YouTube and Facebook knowing majority of her audience is middle aged men and men from the Far East I think. I’ve not seen or heard anything in a long time I wonder if he seen sense

Reactions: 5
Wow so scary ! Years ago I knew a prison Wardon who said an inmate used to beg him to source used nappies / toddler underwear . Some serious sickos out there . This was years before social media and dumb asses provided videos and pictures of their innocent children publicly

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Keep your kids off insta!!!! The direction this world is headed is scary as duck

Reactions: 7
“The most wonderful time of the year” And her sitting there saying she loves it ?! I mean I don’t begrudge anyone happiness , not at all , but I don’t really understand how she can say that considering it’s the first Christmas without her husband. It’s very strange , off the planet strange
I totally agree! I lost my only child 5 years ago in a horrific crash, he died, i survived.... i literally couldnt walk from the bed to the sofa before being totally exhausted for the first year... could hardly wash, was exhausted again😭 year two i climbed the walls in physical pain every night re living my childs last moments, and wishing i had died too....our first 4 chrismases were hell, my child LOVED christmas, we literally couldnt bare to decorate, or do anything with family we had previously done, the pain was soooo bad! We always had a tree with lights, and decorations on his grave, and spend every midnight on new years eve with him at the grave 😭 Last Christmas, our 5th without him, we decided to try a new way, and honor his life, and what he loved, and bought a new tree and decorations, so we didnt have all the memories that were attached to our times together.... We know he was smiling down us for being brave, and strong, but most of all we KNOW its what he would want us to do... i know everyone grieves differently, but imo the way Rachel carries on is far from normal, she acts like she hasnt a care in the world

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I totally agree! I lost my only child 5 years ago in a horrific crash, he died, i survived.... i literally couldnt walk from the bed to the sofa before being totally exhausted... could hardly wash, was exhausted again😭 year two i climbed the walls in physical pain every night re living my childs last moments, and wishing i had died too....our first 4 chrismases were hell, my child LOVED christmas, we literally couldnt bare to decorate, or do anything with family we had previously done, the pain was soooo bad! We always had a tree with lights, and decorations on his grave, and spend every midnight on new years eve with him at the grave 😭 Last Christmas, our 5th without him, we decided to try a new way, and honor his life, and what he loved, and bought a new tree and decorations, so we didnt have all the memories that were attached to our times together.... We know he was smiling down us for being brave, and strong, but most of all we KNOW its what he would want us to do... i know everyone grieves differently, but imo the way Rachel carries on is far from normal, she acts like she hasnt a care in the world
I can’t begin to imagine the pain you’re in 💔 I am so very sorry for your loss. One day at a time. Sending you thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs

• Heart
I totally agree! I lost my only child 5 years ago in a horrific crash, he died, i survived.... i literally couldnt walk from the bed to the sofa before being totally exhausted for the first year... could hardly wash, was exhausted again😭 year two i climbed the walls in physical pain every night re living my childs last moments, and wishing i had died too....our first 4 chrismases were hell, my child LOVED christmas, we literally couldnt bare to decorate, or do anything with family we had previously done, the pain was soooo bad! We always had a tree with lights, and decorations on his grave, and spend every midnight on new years eve with him at the grave 😭 Last Christmas, our 5th without him, we decided to try a new way, and honor his life, and what he loved, and bought a new tree and decorations, so we didnt have all the memories that were attached to our times together.... We know he was smiling down us for being brave, and strong, but most of all we KNOW its what he would want us to do... i know everyone grieves differently, but imo the way Rachel carries on is far from normal, she acts like she hasnt a care in the world
Bless your heart ❤ My god, My heart goes out to you ,it really does. I’m honestly stuck for words . I don’t know what to say 😔💔 My heart just broke when I read your story . You’re so brave and your beautiful son I have no doubt is so proud of you and is always beside you xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness, my heart breaks for you. I can't begin to imagine your pain. So glad you've found the strength to honor your little boy and put up some decorations and I hope you have little moments of joy over Christmas because you deserve to. X

Reactions: 4
Boots Ad now . Do people honestly find her interesting? Its non stop Ad and swipe up. There's no content at all . So so boring she is. Maybe another milky coffee joke before the week ends to spice things up

Reactions: 8
Boots Ad now . Do people honestly find her interesting? Its non stop Ad and swipe up. There's no content at all . So so boring she is. Maybe another milky coffee joke before the week ends to spice things up
Literally so boring! She is such a plain Jane with a fake personality for Insta. No style either, don’t like any of the clothes she’s sharing they are literally all the same just different boutiques

Sending you lots of love , what a horrific story can't imagine your pain , my daughter die 2 days old and that's hard enough but an older child i think so much harder, I buy a decoration every year for my tree in her honor an a charm on her birthday, i hope you have a peaceful Christmas in your heart and mind xxx lots of love ❤

Bless your heart ❤ My god, My heart goes out to you ,it really does. I’m honestly stuck for words . I don’t know what to say 😔💔 My heart just broke when I read your story . You’re so brave and your beautiful son I have no doubt is so proud of you and is always beside you xxxx
So heartbreaking 💔 let's all send her tattle love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.