Rachel Gorry #24 I think I’m a peach but I’m still a leech, didn’t win a gossie but I still have my posse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what a loser, Rachel go away and get a man and publicise it. You'll get loads of dopamine from the posts, you can go sit at the grave and cry for Daniels blessing (more dopamine) and de gerrlllzzz can get loads of likes as well. At least then you can move on from the grieving widow act, oh wait that's how you earn money.

Nevermimd.

You absolutely charlatan.

Reactions: 23
Jesus what a loser, Rachel go away and get a man and publicise it. You'll get loads of dopamine from the posts, you can go sit at the grave and cry for Daniels blessing (more dopamine) and de gerrlllzzz can get loads of likes as well. At least then you can move on from the grieving widow act, oh wait that's how you earn money.

Nevermimd.

You absolutely charlatan.
How in the name of God does she think that is funny. Its so bleeping cringe. And the bleeping friends are obviously as bad as she is. So embarrassing

Reactions: 14
Ask me a question - do you feel like a spare tit going on hols with two couples ? 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She like that annoying younger sister that has to tag along everywhere with ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all fun and games until she breaks up a marriage. Which she probably will do yet. I’d say she has da lads running rings around her more than they do their wives. That kind of tit would get tiring after a while and even the most patient person would feel worn down with her carry on

Reactions: 16
So someone stayed in her room for 3 nights.she is really looking for attention sad yoke

Reactions: 12
So someone stayed in her room for 3 nights.she is really looking for attention sad yoke
Yes she really is, but she has no problem saying in a big house with 3 young children at night that every Tom, Dick and Harry knows exactly where it is in Walsh Island etc

She was obviously reading here & trying to make out on her Q&A, that she is not like a bad smell, all the couples insist on her coming to everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She sprouts the same spiel every time she returns from holidays/getaways with this crowd..Daniels best friends my best friends, they look after me and so on

Reactions: 15