Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at last filed acs

Rachel gorry limited made over 70k profit

Alined the label made over 65k losses.

Owed in full by Rachel

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry if its already been said. But what is with that baggy piece of material between the bust and waist? Its all i can see!

Reactions: 9
That dress was stuck up the ma’s ass , maybe stick a pair of knickers on.
hope it’s it for sale
Hope ma declaring her job if she is on benefits .
Really trying to plug these dresses , must not be moving .. That dose Gail does exactly the same , prints loads of labels off, shows loads of packed ready to post . Tactics to try and get some sales
The Fleecer from Tullamore uses a fulfillment company for hers

Reactions: 6
That dress was stuck up the ma’s ass , maybe stick a pair of knickers on.
hope it’s it for sale
Hope ma declaring her job if she is on benefits .
Really trying to plug these dresses , must not be moving .. That dose Gail does exactly the same , prints loads of labels off, shows loads of packed ready to post . Tactics to try and get some sales
The Fleecer from Tullamore uses a fulfillment company for hers
Packing orders is beneath McGowan! Could you imagine her doing it with the perfectly manicured nails, the diamonds and the bracelets jingling’

Reactions: 5
Just looked at last filed acs

Rachel gorry limited made over 70k profit

Alined the label made over 65k losses.

Owed in full by Rachel
So basically she has shot herself in the foot with the "dresses" as it's eaten up her profits?

Like if she hadn't started the dress business she'd be 70K richer just from coming on for de chats and prancing about in a walk in wardrobe in Penney's finest?

It's madness

Reactions: 7
So basically she has shot herself in the foot with the "dresses" as it's eaten up her profits?

Like if she hadn't started the dress business she'd be 70K richer just from coming on for de chats and prancing about in a walk in wardrobe in Penney's finest?

It's madness
Not entirely if she has a good account then the dresses was a good financial move - she didn't make a 65k loss but they declared that much as a loss - meaning she could use the funds from business a to 'help herself out' in a way being able to keep full profits.

Tax evasion is a really easy thing once you learn how to do it

• Wow
They're the ugliest dresses I've seen in a long time they look so so cheap 😭

Ladzzzzs ye’s have me in the stitches 😳😳god almighty if my kids were at that I’d be telling them to shut the hell up and go out and play 🤯🤯

Reactions: 10
Why?
And who would buy tickets for this? (Apart from the fact it's a good cause, but what has she got to do with ANYTHING??)
I would of bought as live in Galway and its for great cause.Wouldnt go now as associate to her.
---
So two in white teeshirts then she changes to hoodie then into her dress.Jez great have time for wardrobe changes

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.