Rachel Gorry #21 Wears a small, relies on a medium. Don’t ask about her rings, Sunday World paid a premium!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget every successful business persons must have, the pen. Always in shot when she proclaims her busyness.
The equivalent of walking around the office with a clipboard or lots of papers in hand to look super busy and important 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Wit me pen I can write in red, black, blue & green. I'm d smartest entrepreneur youz have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion: Daniels letter said it all, sell your dresses duck them all, sat in the office on me hole, otherwise I’d be on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t forget every successful business persons must have, the pen. Always in shot when she proclaims her busyness.
And why would the dope even need a pen , it’s all done on computer 🤣 . She really is a pure dose of dope 🙈 ... no pen or paper required ordering while labelled products from Turkey
Isn’t she a great advert for the curvy style underwear..
€70 for a Turkey cheap dress
---
She probably can’t even use a pen 🤣🤣
---
She probably can’t even use a pen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she in partnership with someone with the label.. just had a look at her website and under the "About us " it refers to "We" . Should this be written to reflect her personally "I". Im sure she needs someone with a business head to do all the behind the scenes work like processing returns and refunds ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Im tempted to make a few purchases and try go throughh the returns/refund process..... itll quickly sink in that the clothing buisness isnt all happy packing up orders for the gram and saying Tanks for all de orderz ladzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like her mother is on company books!

I would imagine the sister is a company director as she has a clothing shop herself no and is a director of her company or he'd husband is. And that's why it shares the same address as another business.

If Paula was out of work there would be a government incentive to put her on the books. Don't quote me but last time looked into it 10k per person from the government to employ someone off the dole. And her sister in law is working for her too.
---
Rachel's teeth has she ever said she had braces or had composite bonding? Veneers? I may have missed it. just spotted an old picture and they aren't the same at all 🙈

Last edited:
Alined is the other company she is a director of and listed at her address. The rachel gorry limited is the money she makes from all the ads she does.

The state of the dresses on the ma, they make her look huge and she's not. No shape at all to them.
The blue one is like this
20230904_200851.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those dresses do nothing for the ma, they make her look way older. I wouldn't wash me windows with them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WHO has ordered all those horrible dresses or are they just stuffed with paper to make them look like orders???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And who is paying 70€ for an elasticated back??? Crap quality!!

Milkman ad just popped up for me again it’s gone from 154 comments to 29, all the negative ones are gone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she have to haul all the orders into her house? Surely the courier would spin around on the big tarmac drive to the shed 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.