Rachel Gorry #20 Gorry has a jockey, he's from rathgar. every weekend she gets rode like shergar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸŽ»šŸŽ»šŸŽ» time .. Every single opportunity to post anything that will get her sympathy . Why not just visit the grave with your children in private . Spend some time letting the children remember their daddy.
As per f###ing usual itā€™s all about her ... As for Goss ie ffs get a grip no one is interested , itā€™s been three years of her whinging, getting attention . Ffs is she the only young widow in Ireland? Are they all living in luxury? They Donā€™t have to work? Are they on SM whinging poor little me.
Look folks she will never want a fella , way too much attention playing the little widow .. Now not unless she bags a jockey or a footballer I bet she would choose the WAG life for sure .. So any local fellas on a basic salary hoping to get yer feet under her table forget it.
Now correct me if I am wrong ā€˜itā€™s FATHERS day , a day that is about the children .. Every single grid post all about HER again ...

Reactions: 11
Father's day and it's her wedding photo up and the wedding anniversary. Remind us why you've stopped wearing your precious wedding band Rachel?

Reactions: 12
She is the pits nothing but an attention seeking sympathy grabbing yoke put the phone down and make it about your kids for one day

Reactions: 9
Father's day and it's her wedding photo up and the wedding anniversary. Remind us why you've stopped wearing your precious wedding band Rachel?
She has enough money & if she did really lose her engagement ring šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, she could easily go to a jewellers & get them to make a new one up, exactly like the old one

Reactions: 10
She has enough money & if she did really lose her engagement ring šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, she could easily go to a jewellers & get them to make a new one up, exactly like the old one
It's the wedding ring that she says she won't wear again in case she loses it and would rather it be in a jewellery box that could easily get lost!
She just is over wearing her rings amd they don't suit her style so she needs to just say so.

Reactions: 7
Seriously that reel today of the girls going to the grave with balloons, cards etc. WtF is she thinking posting that. She's deranged šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 13
It's the sharing of the kids private moments that's the problem not remembering their dad, no privacy for them at all. I would be so embarrassed if someone filmed me up at my dad's grave and made a poxy reel without my consent
Nothing wrong with remembering the kidā€™s father and her husband.

Reactions: 24
It's the sharing of the kids private moments that's the problem not remembering their dad, no privacy for them at all. I would be so embarrassed if someone filmed me up at my dad's grave and made a poxy reel without my consent
Exactly why is everything always for the attention can nothing be private for the children

Reactions: 16
Absolutely no need to film the children at their Dadā€™s grave & post to thousands of followers. There is literally no reason she would do that except to gather more sympathy. I often visit the graves of very close loved ones and not once do I think of filming it. A simple message remembering Daniel, and (if she must) mention they visited the grave, but that wouldnā€™t get the same likes/comments/response or reflect what a ā€œterrificā€ mother/wife she is. Why canā€™t she just be in the moment with her children at their Daddyā€™s grave on Fatherā€™s Day. Forget the phone for once. I feel for the girls. Intruding on their lives/grief constantly..?! That isnā€™t the making of a fantastic mother. She has a beautiful home and plenty of money coming in with her #collabs #gifts etc. But at what cost. Donā€™t envy any of it. I sleep well knowing my kids arenā€™t exposed online to thousands of people they donā€™t know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Leah chewing gum mouth open going to the grace would she not correct her
She was always chewing when her braces were on, not meant to chew him with braces. Her mother always has a lump in her mouth when talking too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.