Rachel Gorry #20 Gorry has a jockey, he's from rathgar. every weekend she gets rode like shergar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a TikTok today advising how to spot a narcissist in the wild. They said it’s the one who makes every event about them…. Childs birthday, I’ve got a sore back. Friends engagement party- don’t know if I can stay, x or y is wrong .
Remind us of anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its hard to see how her whole "business" is sustainable long term tbh, id imagine she has no real Debt after Daniels passing so its all cash coming in so if shes smart with her money she might be ok. If she has delusions of a TV or presenting career she may lose the accent pronto......

What are the odds on a DWTS appearance next year.........................

Reactions: 5
Its hard to see how her whole "business" is sustainable long term tbh, id imagine she has no real Debt after Daniels passing so its all cash coming in so if shes smart with her money she might be ok. If she has delusions of a TV or presenting career she may lose the accent pronto......

What are the odds on a DWTS appearance next year.........................
Jesus christ imagine!!! It seems the insta huns might be the way forward for DWTS. It seems whole show rigged for so sue me to get through every week. They must want a younger audience.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it a sad society we live in when these gobeens are considered stars!! I fear the the upcoming generation- will they all be a lazy bunch of wannabes who consider this work???

Reactions: 20
Mudder we can see your tonsils in that. You don’t have to exaggerate the aul crackling.

Reactions: 2
Jesus the state of her, lovely tacky tattoo there ma...... common as muck

Reactions: 7
I saw a TikTok today advising how to spot a narcissist in the wild. They said it’s the one who makes every event about them…. Childs birthday, I’ve got a sore back. Friends engagement party- don’t know if I can stay, x or y is wrong .
Remind us of anyone?
I thought i was on FBG thread when I was reading this but it also fits in with gurry

Reactions: 3
Actually you are definitely on the slide as an insta hun when your tattle doesn’t have much going on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s reel 🙄
I am a single mom also, should I post loads of random pictures of me with my kids to celebrate me me me me me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.