Rachel Gorry #20 Gorry has a jockey, he's from rathgar. every weekend she gets rode like shergar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads if yiz are going to the Galway races and takin parh,I’ll be pickin whoever is wearin a hah,buh ih has ta b a black hah becoz yiz all know I luv a black hah and if yiz avoi-ed sayin anyhing abouh me alih-end clohedin becoz I don’t want yiz showin me up an embarrassin me abouh me flop dresses n all I’ll puh in a good wurd for yiz for tha ok tanx lads

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Lads if yiz are going to the Galway races and takin parh,I’ll be pickin whoever is wearin a hah,buh ih has ta b a black hah becoz yiz all know I luv a black hah and if yiz avoi-ed sayin anyhing abouh me alih-end clohedin becoz I don’t want yiz showin me up an embarrassin me abouh me flop dresses n all I’ll puh in a good wurd for yiz for tha ok tanx lads
Wouldn’t it be Akward if someone turned up in one of her shite dresses and she didn’t pick them as best dressed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In fairness the braces made a big difference but pity they couldn’t have given it to a child whose parents can’t afford it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:
Judge at Galway races, free braces, new bedroom but all me cheap Penneys clothes are hidden in cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The state of the dress.. looks cheap and poorly made even on her. And she was charging over €70?! No wonder it was a huge flop. The white one from Penney's is far nicer.

Reactions: 7
My own child had braces, they straightened her teeth.. have never know braces to change the size of the teeth.. first pic the 2 front teeth especially are wide and square. 2nd pic they're tall and narrow 🤔 definitely straight but wrf does she be at

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.