Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The award is embarrassing and her lining them up duck of rachel youd swear they were Oscars!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so chavvy, the Liverpool stuff everywhere. It’s what an 8 year old boy would do to his bedroom. And this one wants us to believe she has a history in interiors.
She can’t speak the basics of the English language. Is she even literate? Why does she need an office?

Reactions: 22
It’s so chavvy, the Liverpool stuff everywhere. It’s what an 8 year old boy would do to his bedroom. And this one wants us to believe she has a history in interiors.
She can’t speak the basics of the English language. Is she even literate? Why does she need an office?
Must not be any good when has get designer to do her bedroom.I starting think had she designer in first place and designed the house.

Reactions: 4
Oh lord her story in the office. I brought my award I won to put with the others. I will bring them down on the counter, so this is the one I won this year, this is the one I won last year, that’s the one I won in 2021 for newcomer of the year
Girl, these look like the plastic awards teachers give kids for “student of the week”
At least "Student of the week" has some merit and you have to show some type of skill to win it. I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what Rachel did for hers. How was she not mortified going up to collect those awards thinking she was Meryl Streep or someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a “set up” picture!!
Laptop ✔
Notebook & pen ✔
Candle✔
Coffee ✔
8 pastries!!!! Really!!

48498329-189D-4994-B066-9E403BF48A6C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought this one worked in interiors and fashion designer but has to add her followers do you think chair table no rad cover or with rad cover or different table.

Reactions: 2
She hasn't a clue she got that chair about 6 months ago as a freebie for her néw bedroom which is obviously not going to put in there. Just shows she grabs anything once it's free .

People have real problems ye know rachel. Noone cares about how ur chair looks, noone gives a tit

People have real problems ye know rachel. Noone cares about how ur chair looks, noone gives a tit
Imagine having so much space and extra furniture you could be carrying on like her 🙃🫠. She has become so out of touch with reality now. The interior designed bedroom has sent me over the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.