Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her dress and hair but the foot and the shoes make me feel like retching

Reactions: 5
On a side note, has anyone seen the video of Kathryn Thomas dancing at the Gossie’s? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I despair … so she has basically won an award because her husband died?? That’s it .. isn’t it?? What else does she actually do! She can’t speak properly, whinging into the phone all the time, everything is staged .. look at all the money she has spent since he passed .. the boob job, the tarmac, the office, the vulgar Christmas decorations, and now the interior designer doing the new bedroom “finally her own space”!! What the hell is happening in the world that gobshites like her are getting away with this! 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I despair … so she has basically won an award because her husband died?? That’s it .. isn’t it?? What else does she actually do! She can’t speak properly, whinging into the phone all the time, everything is staged .. look at all the money she has spent since he passed .. the boob job, the tarmac, the office, the vulgar Christmas decorations, and now the interior designer doing the new bedroom “finally her own space”!! What the hell is happening in the world that gobshites like her are getting away with this! 😤
Look who gave the award though, Goss is nothing in the real world. It’s a stupid site that repeats the gossip from the US sites about 12 hours later. They get an average of 7 likes per post. It’s another layer in the pyramid scheme of Irish huns.

Reactions: 25
Sleeping in all that make up is absolutely disgusting. Imagine how gunky your eyes would feel 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.