Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just likes to make a big drama out of everything. No reason why she can’t throw them in the dishwasher

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, alined is mentioned in her story. Pick your fave colour ladies a new line of dresses is coming. Sure she’s been working all day today 🙄
I remember her saying there was a winter line coming and that never happened. When her followers asked about alined she said they were working hard on a new line and that it was coming soon. Don't tell me she's been working for over a year to decide on a second colour on that crappy dress! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the perfect house doesn’t have a utility wha?
She has utility room no sink in it.washing machine dryer and storage and laundry shoot.
---
She just likes to make a big drama out of everything. No reason why she can’t throw them in the dishwasher
Exactly I just scrap food of my plates into dishwasher.I must be using mine wrong thought that was whole idea of dishwasher you didn't need to rinse wash dish first.Does she ricnce clothes before but into washing machine.

Reactions: 7
She has utility room no sink in it.washing machine dryer and storage and laundry shoot.
---

Exactly I just scrap food of my plates into dishwasher.I must be using mine wrong thought that was whole idea of dishwasher you didn't need to rinse wash dish first.Does she ricnce clothes before but into washing machine.
You’re right. You’re not supposed to rinse but scrape off excess. There are certain enzymes in d/w tablets that are attracted to the dirt. If you rinse beforehand there is nothing for these enzymes to attach to so the dishes are not cleaned properly.

---

Exactly, dishwashers are there to wash the dishes, waste of water rinsing then first and then getting the dishwasher to do it again!

Reactions: 4
You’re right. You’re not supposed to rinse but scrape off excess. There are certain enzymes in d/w tablets that are attracted to the dirt. If you rinse beforehand there is nothing for these enzymes to attach to so the dishes are not cleaned properly.
Laura de Barra taught me that ! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She's just trying to be zanny or quirky or something que all the messages about her doing the dishes in the bath. Ah girls you have me in the stitches 🙄🙄

Her tap was working the other day making tea she really has nothing else to talk about she is as boring

Reactions: 8
Listen,if I want ta wash me delf in de bah,I’ll wash me delf in de bah n yiz all have me in de stitches so yiz do. I’ll go on now anyway becoz I’ve de kids lunchboxes ta wash now in de bah alrigh n stay tuned coz I’ve me aligh-end cloeden comin up soon n yiz don’t want ta miss tha sure yiz don’t lads?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Disgusting washing the delph in the bath 🤮

She is always having baths, I could image the scum from the tan & hair in the tub 🤮

Reactions: 4
What is she turning the pink bedroom into? The floor is lovely and can’t be that old, such a waste 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.