Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incoming ad for that rip off drinks bottle in a few minutes.
---

I'm. Sorry I just don't know why her boobs bother me so much. Like really annoy me. I must unfollow because she defo got a boob job.
My friend got an uplift and implants and theyre not as perky as hers.

Reactions: 2
It’s the second or third time she’s mentioned how much she would love to meet her friends. Her Instafam. Wouldn’t surprise me if she does a Kieran Corrigan on it one of these days and does a night with Rachel.

Reactions: 10
It’s the second or third time she’s mentioned how much she would love to meet her friends. Her Instafam. Wouldn’t surprise me if she does a Kieran Corrigan on it one of these days and does a night with Rachel.
She is defo hinting at doing a show a nice little earner for her

Reactions: 7
She needs her new bedroom doing, finish her sitting room snd the garden.. hint hint beg beg .
So she has not cleaned the house for months then . Do ye all want more cleaning posts. Jasus she reeks of desperation trying everything for engagement.
Didnt she clean her pantry and bathrooms in the last few weeks🙄

Reactions: 3
Ah seriously!!! The nephew’s bringing stuff for the girls…. Totally set up! Scarlet for the whole lot of them!

Reactions: 16
God helps any boys that start dating Rachel’s girls with the expectation that she is setting of what Valentine looks like.
Very uneasy at the whole video and Leah continuously staring into the camera for the whole duration of that story. She is starting to really love the attention too

Reactions: 13
The bullshit around Valentines Day. It’s all about Rachel & Daniel as usual. The nephews with the bags 🙄🙄 come off the stage ffs & let those girls move on.
---

God helps any boys that start dating Rachel’s girls with the expectation that she is setting of what Valentine looks like.
Very uneasy at the whole video and Leah continuously staring into the camera for the whole duration of that story. She is starting to really love the attention too
She’s making a monster out of Leah. Her teenage years are going to be very hard

Reactions: 14
You would wonder would she bother her arse doing any of it if she couldn’t post it on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 16
The amount of sugar and shite for breakfast 😳
Maybe I’d do the same if I was her and had free collab for dental work…

• Haha
Nobody does that for Valentines in ANY house in Ireland.

Because we are trying to get out to work or the get the kids up and dressed etc for School.

Rachel is really so funny, if she thinks everybody believes that is what normally happens in her house every year for Valentine’s.

The truth be told, she was probably lucky to even get a card off Daniel, when he was alive!

Reactions: 12
What on earth is all this valentines tit,giving kids presents, ballooons, teddies.
Absolute nonsense,when did this start,am i the only mum who dosent do any of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What on earth is all this valentines tit,giving kids presents, ballooons, teddies.
Absolute nonsense,when did this start,am i the only mum who dosent do any of this!
Never did in this house and never will. I know someone who does and the whole thing is up on Facebook before the kids have eaten their breakfast. It’s the most pathetic bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life

• Heart
Daniel must have been loaded if she's to be believed.
His wages paid for that house, furnishings, their 2 cars, clothes for them all, holidays every year, all of the valentines stuff, going ott at Easter etc (we know Rachel continues to do what Daniel did because she tells us)

Either he did it all and was robbing banks, he earned a fortune secretly or she's full of tit.

Reactions: 9
Thought I was the only parent that hadn't given the kids stuff this morning 😅 Glad to see I'm not alone and this shite is only done for content 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.