Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted the story about it! She’s def reading here!
I actually just copped that too. She took it down ao defo reading here. Shocking she put that up, be different if it was an irish singer, could be anyone bit very few irish golfers. Quite damaging

I love padraig harrington. Hope its not him.
obviously well known as it said “world known”
Id imagine some followers would have had links to lowry family and asked to take it down even if it wasnt him it causes speculation

Reactions: 10
She still has the one about first cousin up. Promoting in-bred relationships to her followers
She has no cop on

Reactions: 6
I actually just copped that too. She took it down ao defo reading here. Shocking she put that up, be different if it was an irish singer, could be anyone bit very few irish golfers. Quite damaging

I love padraig harrington. Hope its not him.
obviously well known as it said “world known”
Id imagine some followers would have had links to lowry family and asked to take it down even if it wasnt him it causes speculation
Who’s Padraig Harrington?🤣🤣

We don’t know for definite that the person who posted it is telling the truth. Could be making it up for engagement and sending to her to share it 🙄

Reactions: 7
We don’t know for definite that the person who posted it is telling the truth. Could be making it up for engagement and sending to her to share it 🙄
Well she probs doesn’t know what golf is so would have to have been someone else making it up 🤣

Reactions: 6
She still has the one about first cousin up. Promoting in-bred relationships to her followers
She has no cop on
If anyone is influenced to ride their own 1st cousin cause Rachel gorry has it on Instagram then they have bigger problems to worry about 🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think it’s Too random of a lie and why would someone care enough to make something dangerous like that up for someone else’s engagement?

Reactions: 2
She has no cop on
It's not illegal to marry or be with a first cousin. It wouldn't be for me I'll admit but there are many cousins who marry or have relationships

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I think it is the bloodline is too close
I know of a girl who married her first cousin in the last 5 or 6 years. The whole family fell out with them as they were disgusted. No one attended the wedding and they still don’t speak. Now they have kids too.

Yes the gene pool is too close but weirdly 2nd cousins procreating can cause more abnormalities than first.
Either way gives me the gawks. Vomit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.