Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full face of make up on her when the girls "woke her up"
She also luckily had her phone in her hand to get a photograph of the moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
New thread title...
Gorry has a jockey, he's from rathgar. every weekend she gets rode like shergar

• Haha
Reactions: 46
You know what I hope she has it might stop/help her and the kids to try and move on in their life now

Reactions: 10
I’m sure there will be some chain tugging ( haven’t seen that in a while ) and she will be on later about how sad she’s been and how hard it is. But yous lads get me through the tough times. There will never be another for her. She allegedly doesn’t read here but I’m sure there will be answers to the comments tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What kind of simpletons follow her? A stigma around vibrators? What?
I actually can’t believe that she has said her sister “brought her to Ann summers” I swear I’m not a prude but wtf.. your page is a grieving widow page Rachel or did you forget

Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe that she has said her sister “brought her to Ann summers” I swear I’m not a prude but wtf.. your page is a grieving widow page Rachel or did you forget
Ah now its Ann summers not some seedy massage parlour

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her followers are all crazy witches. My top 3 secrets have to be:
I hate my boyfriends family
I hate doing homework with my kids
I have a vibrator

bleeping seriously? Majority of women would tick yes to all of the above except they wouldn’t keep it secret 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG the things people shared. Like what’s wrong with people. It’s not Anon, she knows who sent it. People are awful twats

Reactions: 10
There’s only a few famous Irish golfers to be fair
Which makes her sharing that an absolutely disgusting thing to do without any actual proof. If I was a pro irish golfer she'd be getting a legal letter pronto

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.