Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so messed up. Like so super messed up. She needs to allow the kids to remember events without Daniel present instead of confusing the issue, particularly for the younger ones. Won’t be long before Leah realises exactly how messed up her mother is.

Reactions: 13
Oh sweet Jesus them photos like wtf ..that girl is disturbed ..sounds like a right mean cow in her stories. Can't believe she took breakfast from the hotel and put them in freezer bags 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The photos are bizarre and that’s the nicest way I can think of describing them, she should keep them private, they must be so triggering for people close to Daniel.

Reactions: 8
God she is really is as mean when it comes to spending her own money only went to mcdonalds to eat while they were there . She could have at least booked one nice restaurant for them for the experience and no snacks bought or drinks either .

Reactions: 16
As much as she annoys me i have to say she prob didnt ask for the pictures so people sending them to her randomly must be hard. so why would these weirdos and ass kissers want to trigger her like that if they care so much about her. Like just let her get on with her life aswell without daniel being photoshopped into every picture.
They'll soon have to age him in the pictures if they keep going like this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as she annoys me i have to say she prob didnt ask for the pictures so people sending them to her randomly must be hard. so why would these weirdos and ass kissers want to trigger her like that if they care so much about her. Like just let her get on with her life aswell without daniel being photoshopped into every picture.
They'll soon have to age him in the pictures if they keep going like this 🤣🤣
She could have just dropped them in the recycling bin where they belong 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
God she is really is as mean when it comes to spending her own money only went to mcdonalds to eat while they were there . She could have at least booked one nice restaurant for them for the experience and no snacks bought or drinks either .
So many lovely places to eat there and great kids experiences. She is awful tight

Reactions: 5
I dont know why Rachel even shows things like this.
He is DEAD! Unable to go to Disney, not able to be with his family any more. What kind of person thinks its ok to mock up a photograph of someone nearly 3 years dead and send it to his family? I think its a gross invasion of privacy and one that could really hurt his family.
I'd be sending yer one a cease and desist never mind sharing her work

Reactions: 26
Sick , the one who sent them and this one posting them ... The freak who went to the bother of creating them has played right into this ones hand , it helps to keep the mourn poem alive. Back to whinging in the wardrobe it is then
The way she done all the price research on Disney , must not have spent any money there , bet she never checks when it’s freebie hotel breaks . Sounds a very mean person .

Reactions: 16
Sick , the one who sent them and this one posting them ... The freak who went to the bother of creating them has played right into this ones hand , it helps to keep the mourn poem alive. Back to whinging in the wardrobe it is then
The way she done all the price research on Disney , must not have spent any money there , bet she never checks when it’s freebie hotel breaks . Sounds a very mean person .
Very mean...

The amount of free stuff she has gotten .
Several hotel stays.
Dinners.
Make up.
Skincare.
Garden furniture.
Christmas decorations.
Food.
Chocolate.
Biscut hampers.
Clothes for herself.
Clothes for 3 kids.
Dog stuff.
Hair cut and colour.
And for the ma.
And sister.

Thousands and thousands of euros of FREE stuff ..

But is mean on a trip to Disney land with the kids..

Shows what she's really like. . Greedy like them all.

Reactions: 18
Them mocked up pics with Daniel are beyond CREEPY & WEIRD😳😳😳😳😳I'm in shock how anyone thinks its ok to do this & send to her & then Rachel sharing..🤢

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.