Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a peep since the huge gathering at her house for Xmas dinner or am I blocked 🤣🤣
Will it be ‘ I just cam on to tell Ye I I I am ok, thanks for you messages, it’s been hard for me and me and me , my friends looked after me me and me. I I I will be on for the chats soon.
Would you prefer for her to be on crying? This thread is filled with people saying they don't want to see her grieving anymore.

Reactions: 6
Would you prefer for her to be on crying? This thread is filled with people saying they don't want to see her grieving anymore.
I think people are justified in that thinking. It's a way to boost engagement and she uses it as a mechanism to sell. In my own opinion it's insincere, she drops in a story referring to Daniel's death and follows up with ads, gifts or sponsorships. She picks and chooses her moments carefully which showcases complete abuse of the grievance process and to those who may have felt for her or resonated with her story.

Reactions: 16
So herself and amiee and the kids is away to Paris next week to Disneyland what about Shannon kids

Reactions: 10
There's something that really pisses me off bout those Disney trip reveals. So boring. Is it me or are the kids in them never that bothered.

Reactions: 12
There's something that really pisses me off bout those Disney trip reveals. So boring. Is it me or are the kids in them never that bothered.
They are all so staged. I got my daughter a trip to Harry Potter and if I had recorded her it would have been a massive flop when asked what she got her christmas she said mentos and a candy cane 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was some Christmas Eve box to got my poor kids got a crap one compared to them lol we only put pjs, chocolate, hot chocolate and book or something into it lol

Reactions: 6
That was some Christmas Eve box to got my poor kids got a crap one compared to them lol we only put pjs, chocolate, hot chocolate and book or something into it lol
Well that’s more than what mine get because they don’t get one at all. Don’t they get enough on Christmas morning. I can’t be dealing with toy show boxes and Christmas Eve boxes on top of everything else

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Well that’s more than what mine get because they don’t get one at all. Don’t they get enough on Christmas morning. I can’t be dealing with toy show boxes and Christmas Eve boxes on top of everything else
Very true we always done it it’s like a gift from mammy and daddy

Reactions: 7
Why would I prefer ?? She is a fake whinging grabber , so no difference really . I was pointing out the fact there was no happy family posts at the big dinner , very strange for this one she never misses an opportunity to brag . It will be the usual whinging or bragging, it’s all she knows, whinge ,followed by her hauls or other selling , mind you she does not appear to be doing a lot of that lately.
Kids lined up like performing seals again 🤣 wonder how many takes it too to get it right . Xmas eve and they still got to perform for the mammies .
Buying followers again , really going down the pan now. Desperate

Reactions: 14
She’s obviously not planning on spending any money in Paris bringing the €5 mouse ears from penneys!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s obviously not planning on spending any money in Paris bringing the €5 mouse ears from penneys!
The majority of people I see going do bring their own Disney stuff with them, as the prices over there are crazy. When we went in February one year it was absolutely baltic. Now I didn't bring any of the Disney stuff with me as my girls were not overly Disney obsessed, but I had forgot to pack our youngests hat. We bought one in the store in the park and paid €20 for it, now it was cute and she loved it but it was not worth €20.

Reactions: 8
It’s still nice though to purchase something from the area you visit . I still have the rain cover ups and a few other bits from Florida Disney , never took a thing with me, it was still fairly hot at Xmas .
This one is so mean , won’t part with a penny if she can help it , too used to her freebies .
Oh lord here we go ‘feeling sad’ why can’t she just do one bloody trip without turning it into the ‘I am feeling sad Rachel show’ Disney is for the kids, fgs turn off your mourn open and let the kids move on, remember in private .

Reactions: 11
It’s still nice though to purchase something from the area you visit . I still have the rain cover ups and a few other bits from Florida Disney , never took a thing with me, it was still fairly hot at Xmas .
This one is so mean , won’t part with a penny if she can help it , too used to her freebies .
Oh lord here we go ‘feeling sad’ why can’t she just do one bloody trip without turning it into the ‘I am feeling sad Rachel show’ Disney is for the kids, fgs turn off your mourn open and let the kids move on, remember in private .
I think Disney Floridais different to Paris it’s very cold over there at min

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.