Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why oh why does she have to show Leah in a bikini or the other girls in there swimsuits..literally no one needs to see this

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Definitely got implants. FFS, it's 2022, if you want implants and can afford them, just get them. No one cares! But documenting your surgery on social media and denying that you've had the implants is ridiculous.

Reactions: 23
Definitely got implants. FFS, it's 2022, if you want implants and can afford them, just get them. No one cares! But documenting your surgery on social media and denying that you've had the implants is ridiculous.
Cos it dosnt fit in with her "weeping widow" narrative.... why would someone whos so deeply grieving her husband care what her body looks like? EXACTLY!!!!!! Shes keeping her sheep sweet to flog them her UGLY DRESSES🙄

Reactions: 18
I cannot cannot cope with this one 😡and her posting pics of the kids at the best of times, but in swimsuits for all the weirdos of the internet to see😡😡😡
Also this poor little damsel in distress and how delicate she tries to come across is hilarious🤣this one would take McGregor out😳🤣🤣

Serious question:
How long more do we think she can play Daniels wife the poor widow for on IG? How many more years d'ya think? Like, before people get genuinely pee'd off and stop watching? I say 6 months if she's lucky, especially with what's ahead of us over the next few months with economy and bills etc,

Reactions: 14
She won't drown anyways. those balloons.. i mean boobs will keep her afloat

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those 2 boobs on her are pumped up melons..so obvs its a boob job..must think we right dopes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Uplifts my backside . Why not own the fact it’s implants , no one blink an eye these days at having them. Such a lying fraud who loves herself . All for attention if she can’t get it one way she will another. Will there be a whinge soon? Fist holiday without Daniel . No sign of the chain ? ? Yeah we all have the first times without not unique to you , attention seeking fake Whinger .

Reactions: 11
Shes making leah look so much older with The dress and the hairstyle she has on her in the first photo

Reactions: 9
Who wears a swimsuit like that on holidays with their kids 🫣
Nothing wrong with wearing nice swimsuits or bikinis, i do myself. Nobody is saying she should be dressed like a nun but just so tacky.. looks like she's off to ocean club ibiza.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.