Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh you can’t just say that and leave us hanging 🤭🤭 what happened at the hen night
What an actually full on fuking dope a proper party she should be ashamed of her self tinkers is all they are party party party tell them Rachel about the yolk you copped of with on the hen strutting ur stuff in the pub no chain then but that's all hush hush 😜😜😜😜😜
Oh my god you have to tell us!! I can totally imagine this would happen

Reactions: 1
The marquee , the flags and the shot glasses for her dead husbands birthday party …
Nah stop I can’t 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I swear if I had to remove that amount of shite off my bed before going asleep every night I'd just sleep on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This whole party thing is a step too far it’s actually crazy 😬 like by all means throw a party have a ball just don’t do it as a funeral party for someone 2 years later. Your poor children are never going to be ok with this going on.

Go see your doctor, you need help!!!

Reactions: 16
I actually don’t know why or how the family and friends and lads are not pulling her aside and telling her to wide up.

Reactions: 3
Those poor kids are gonna have such a messed up concept of grief, loss & death.. this is seriously gonna impact their mental health and relationships in the future. It’s so sad to see it all unfolding so publicly and that no-one has intervened. All for the instagram content. You’d like to think they would’ve grieved normally if Mammy wasn’t insta famous.

Those poor kids are gonna have such a messed up concept of grief, loss & death.. this is seriously gonna impact their mental health and relationships in the future. It’s so sad to see it all unfolding so publicly and that no-one has intervened. All for the instagram content. You’d like to think they would’ve grieved normally if Mammy wasn’t insta famous.
That party is for Rachel and noone else, she didn't get the grieving widow attention at the funeral because only 10 ppl allowed, seriously needs to start moving on for her girls sake

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is awful weird like very very strange and might I say tacky whatever about perhaps meeting up with Daniels family and going for a nice meal or something to mark his anniversary and birthday but an entire party with decorations and a marquee I know everyone grieves differently but if you look at wee burkes journey she lost her husband after he went for a run and dropped dead in their house she is the complete opposite to this one she’s returned to work as a nurse she has 5 year old twins who are always with her she and she’s always very positive but at the same time she’ll add in little snippets about her husband but in a respectful way to his memory
Rachel’s party reminds me of travellers having parties at grave sides she just needs to stop

Reactions: 22
My Dad died 2 weeks after Daniel and we only had 6 at the funeral. We talked about doing a memorial at some point for him but tbh two years later it just seemed ridiculous to me. We had a meal just the family when we finally got to bury his ashes earlier this year. Now he deserved a proper send off and had tonnes of friends who would have loved it as they never got to say goodbye but just felt weird to do it that long after he passed. She's just looking for an excuse for content with this!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Louise Rogan is another IG lady who lost her fella, he fell down the stairs & banged his head etc. She had two little boys & had to move from the North to Kerry shortly afterwards to be near her family for support etc.

She does put photos up of her husband & say how she misses him etc. But she does it in respectful way & never comes on to stories to talk bullshit, or try & sell stuff & or wear a tacky chain etc.

Louise actually married him when he was in the coma, she had a much rougher time than Rachel.

Rachel knew what the outcome was going to be for several months beforehand & played on it

Reactions: 6
We all know Rachel wanted to get on the instahun train, saw Daniels death as an opportunity and cashed in on it. She should be mortified for herself, but she lacks the moral compass the rest of us have. I don’t doubt she misses him, I don’t doubt things are that much harder since he passed but she has made a career out of this and really needs to be stopped.

Reactions: 14
This is all terribly tacky, and I’m sorry but the bows are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen.

I can see how her family are rough out and common as anything and the partying and bows suit them down to the ground.
but Daniel and his family appear to have some class. I’d say that’s mainly why you don’t see his parents on her Instagram. They are more dignified.

I wonder if they met as adults whether Daniel would look the side of the street she walks on. She’s very common and he was far above her in class stakes. They met young but I’d imagine if they met now, he would be unimpressed by her carry on.
Just a thought.

I feel desperately sad for his parents. It must break their hearts to see their lovely son die so young, but to me monetised and made tacky as hell. They have to watch content being made from the most heart breaking thing that’s happened to them and see their granddaughters turn into performing seals. I’d say they have to stay quiet or they may not see their granddaughters. I’d say they’ve had many the late night chat and decided sadly to let it go for fear of being cut out of the girls life.

anyone who turns a tragic death into an opportunity to spin money is the lowest of the low. Julie twins did it and she’s utter trash. This one is worse.
He was her husband but he was his parents child first and it’s all wrong to me

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is all terribly tacky, and I’m sorry but the bows are the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen.

I can see how her family are rough out and common as anything and the partying and bows suit them down to the ground.
but Daniel and his family appear to have some class. I’d say that’s mainly why you don’t see his parents on her Instagram. They are more dignified.

I wonder if they met as adults whether Daniel would look the side of the street she walks on. She’s very common and he was far above her in class stakes. They met young but I’d imagine if they met now, he would be unimpressed by her carry on.
Just a thought.

I feel desperately sad for his parents. It must break their hearts to see their lovely son die so young, but to me monetised and made tacky as hell. They have to watch content being made from the most heart breaking thing that’s happened to them and see their granddaughters turn into performing seals. I’d say they have to stay quiet or they may not see their granddaughters. I’d say they’ve had many the late night chat and decided sadly to let it go for fear of being cut out of the girls life.

anyone who turns a tragic death into an opportunity to spin money is the lowest of the low. Julie twins did it and she’s utter trash. This one is worse.
He was her husband but he was his parents child first and it’s all wrong to me
This 👏

Someone type this up in a letter style and send her it she needs a new bedtime story by now

I went back a watched a few snippets of her highlight about Daniel's passing and funeral. There is a marked difference in her now. She is so confident now talking to camera, not to mention tiktoks now carrying on ridiculous. She really did sell her soul for the insta hun life.

Reactions: 15
We had a covid funeral. Something that still haunts me. Everything else you can postpone a funeral you can't. When I lost my loved one, the drinking like it's a party bugged me as a celebration it did not feel like one. On all accounts we lost. The hse robbed us, life robbed us, covid robbed us, cancer robbed us.
So a party over 2 years later is f"*$king baffling. It's a binge drinking sesh an excuse to have it all about her more money than sense, she is clutching at straws desperately. A few weeks ago it should of been her second wedding. Is it not Shannon's turn? Her wedding party she didn't have? You just can't have a funeral again.
A family meal where Daniels family aunts uncles extended family etc meet sounds more nomal but as his family seem more private they've probably done this themselves without it being televised.
Lining up the crisps showing off what she got for the party reminded me as a teenager or preteen having a sleepover showing your friends what you got.
This girl needs professional help.
The bows 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.