Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel is deranged. The lads did this for me the lads did that for me. I hope these lads don’t lose their marriages for her. She gives me seriously bad sneaky vibes.

Reactions: 10
What an actually full on fuking dope a proper party she should be ashamed of her self tinkers is all they are party party party tell them Rachel about the yolk you copped of with on the hen strutting ur stuff in the pub no chain then but that's all hush hush 😜😜😜😜😜
Eh you can’t just say that and leave us hanging 🤭🤭 what happened at the hen night

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s in the letter that Daniel left her, apparently it’s what he wanted.
That letter was longer than the Bayeaux Tapestry I saw someone say on here :ROFLMAO:

Rachel is deranged. The lads did this for me the lads did that for me. I hope these lads don’t lose their marriages for her. She gives me seriously bad sneaky vibes.
I was thinking this! Their wives are prob sick tit of her.

Reactions: 6
I have known a couple of people that have had a lunch in a restaurant and a mass a year or so after for a dead relative. But this seems more like a big mad session.

Reactions: 7
I called it yesterday a cleaning video up today aftee Mrs hinch posted one yesterday for first time in her new house

• Haha
That’s the worst thing I’ve re seen. Beyond tacky. A drinking party for kids who have lost their dad. Just goes to show the crocodile tears are as fake as the tits.

I just seen her latest post is she really putting up “Happy Birthday” banners, his poor mam and dad, this can’t be what they want in Daniels memory,

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just seen her latest post is she really putting up “Happy Birthday” banners, his poor mam and dad, this can’t be what they want in Daniels memory,
Yeah so she isn't telling the girls it is a funeral party, they think it's a birthday party. It gets madder and madder

Reactions: 1
Can she not just say it’s a celebration of daniels life or is that not attention grabbing enough

“I was looking up some slags” wtf !! 🤣🤣 this girl REALLY needs elocution lessons !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.