Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
I have this bag packed, that case packed my handbag packed, no one gives a fiddle what you have packed. News flash woman goes on holiday with kids and packs cases, tell the world

Reactions: 12

Bessie

Sounds like bullshit 🤥
I can assure you it is not!

Their most recent message back to me!

We donate all the time to charity. ALL THE TIME. we give stays away every week to needy or sick children. We work with make a wish foundation very often. This is not the point this a PR exercise and business decision. We are a business and need to advertise. This is how businessses advertise in the modern world It should have no effect on you or your family. How do you know her brother didn't pay for his room ? Honestly listen to yourself, begrudgery at the highest level.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dragonlady

We get it....he's gone two years and we have to listen about every birthday, anniversary, matches, nights out qnd now there throwing another funeral / party...those poor girls that have to relive all this...the days she has to keep busy caus she's sad as its his birthday or anniversary...take the girls out And do something fun with them....she really is a sad individual

Boogaloo Shrimp

Let's face it, what 12yr old would turn down their own ensuite for a smaller room?
Privacy with their own bathroom? Most girls would jump at the chance of an ensuite. But Gurry would have us believe that Leah (a girl coming into her teenage years) doesn't want a bigger room with an ensuite.
BuuuuuuulllllllllSHIT!

Missycoco

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
Freebies, cheap holidays cause I'm too tight,
Here's my new boobs, Phil on the left and Grant on the right.
And my swimsuit stuck up my butt , I was going to say hole but might be a bit vulgar 🤣

Making out she never knew the swimsuit was a thong back , she would have tried it on beforehand... Cunning, knows exactly what she is doing.... How she parades her 11 year old, dresses her much older , god knows what sort of weirdos are watching . Let the child be a child fgs. Hoping companies send her freebies, get her to model etc, you can see this is the aim of of this cunning woman...

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
The only thing wrong with her is that the brand failed spectacularly. She didn’t expect it. In her bird brain she thought likes = sales. This is it for her. The only way is down.
This is it. Also, I can't understand the high opinion they have of themselves to launch 'brands' and expect it to take off. Suzanne Jackson trialed and failed clothing lines etc til she came up with her make up brand that stuck because that was her niche area that people looked to her for. Same with Keilidh from Kash beauty. One of Irelands most talented make up artists created a product people wanted because its her passion and her work has paid off. She worked from.the bottom up, has a huge loyal following and has remained genuine through it all. Rachel drops a dress line in an oversaturated market with a high end boutique price tag attached, 'sells out' and hasn't been mentioned since. It was never going to take off. Shannon is the same launching her brand..what could this girl possibly sell that people will want when we are in the height of an inflation crisis? Let alone the reputation she has created for herself around the questionable GFM. No unique ideas to be had between any of them.

• Heart

Foggy

Chatty Member
Are they gone on holidays or just her,thought the schools are back.
Yep, raking the kids out of the first full week of school. For 10 days. Really poor choice in my opinion regardless of what class the kids are in.

Philgate

Jesus is this supposed to be influencing? I’ll do the shopping today; no I’ll do it tomorrow.
Could she be more boring? Who gives a f.. I ran out of bread and milk and ran to Lidl on the way home- at least I have the sense to realise no one gives a Fuck- and I include myself in that and im the one who eats the bread .
Ps- your hair is pinky/orange. I’d say you’d want to start paying from now on, it looks rotten. She’s making a balls or FBGs hair, now yours.

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
Away with her brother like come on go
With just the girls her brothers girlfriend or wife looks like Rachel

Jennymac

VIP Member
Ah but she does sure daniel said it in his letter to take every single thing she gets for free so she said she will 🤣

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
Uplifts my backside . Why not own the fact it’s implants , no one blink an eye these days at having them. Such a lying fraud who loves herself . All for attention if she can’t get it one way she will another. Will there be a whinge soon? Fist holiday without Daniel . No sign of the chain ? ? Yeah we all have the first times without not unique to you , attention seeking fake Whinger .

Reactions: 11

Missycoco

VIP Member
The mother is more cringe than the brother . Why do they think it’s funny pretending to scare each other . Fgs grow up you stupid attention seeking women . Trying all ways for content . Walking to the toilets ? No toilets in the cabin ? Walk of shame ? You slept in you cabin so why not pop on something more suitable for day wear ? So bloody pathetic ... Did they pay for this stay ???

Buddy4

VIP Member
Sorry long time reader on this thread but first time to actually say something but that is the worst post/ reel ever,oh apart from the wedding dress photo she is absolutely desperate for content, I just can’t!,them poor girls, it’s all her, Rachael maybe keep the uniform on and go to school you might actually learn how to speak

• Haha