Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t think there is ANY excuse for ANYONES young children to be sunburnt, especially when on holidays in a fuckin’ hot country. Her smallest daughter is red raw!!!!!!! Shame on her, put suncream on your kids hun!!!!!!

Reactions: 10

Cpeople

VIP Member
Was that the new man she's with? The guy who was with Daniel asking her out to play year's ago. The traveling community would have more respect for the dead than these shower of people.

Boogaloo Shrimp

God help her she was up to her eyes at a meeting and going shopping yesterday. Maybe her PR agency gave her the boot after the flop of the “brand”
The I am super busy drives me insane when the majority of people are actually juggling real work and family commitment.
Looks like she’s also back giving orders to the whole family again to get the child’s room done up. She honestly cannot do anything by herself.
The meeting was probably about pulling the plug on the "brand" as it lost more money than planned. Hopefully we won't hear about the Daniel Alined Denial An Lied (see what I did there) about how successful it actually was. Her content is absolutely dire right now, she is sinking fast,why else would she buy bot followers.

She also couldn't find her single brain cell with the Hubble Telescope.

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Leah...she must not have been allowed have any say in her new bedroom...its all bland and boring and staged(like Rachel) its doesnt seem to reflect an 11 yr old girl thats for sure.

Evan

VIP Member
Aw stop🤣🤣 ye couldn't make it up, so someone asked where the garden furniture was from but someone else posted that Rachel never replies, but!! she Rachel did reply 😳. Now, I reckon the reason she answered the question was because she was being called out on it🤣🤣she even went in to leave a love heart in ALL THE COMMENTS the whole lot of them 🤣🤣 Not a HUGE amount of comments compared to her moany crying ones🤣🤣🤣 and someone else posted back in Rachels defense that she did reply, even though she was "busy mom"🤣🤣🤣 took all my self control not to jump in and comment that's she's only ever busy recording herself playing dress up or cleaning her kitchen🤣🤣🤣🤣but sure you'd be called a troll if you stated the obvious 🙄💁🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Full face of makeup on in this head to sit in the child’s room crying to the camera. This girl is sick in the head

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Creeps.
Sorry now but what kind of man makes a comment
..creeps that follow her, known well she's a single mother of three girls who puts up far too much information about her little girls. That pic is scandalous of poor Leah , first thing I seen. Obviously Rachel only checked she looked OK in it

My dog max

VIP Member
Also the child is 12 & is wearing a dress that would suit an older woman!! Maybe borrowed it off Rachel??

Missycoco

VIP Member
🎻🎻🎻out again ... Not a bother on her for the hen now was there . Straight home sad posts must be a haul on the way or a restock of the Hamish dresses . Same boring old.
Go away and grieve your husbands birthday in private with your children it’s their father after all, not everything is about your , attention seeking Whinger. No doubt a whinge chain tug post later , ‘I just come on to say thank you for all your messages, I am finding it hard today’ squeeze a few tears out, sob sob... now instead why not go to the grave with the girls , you never know you might find a feather, catch a strange light . Just go away whinge in private!

Boogaloo Shrimp

Another thing that's gyrating my goat!
On holiday with the kids BUT, here she is on the gram as per and just can't stay away long enough to spend the holiday with the girls and NOT THE PHONE. MUPPET!!!!!

I thought she said she had implants maybe I'm wrong because if she didn't shes definitely lying because if an uplift does that I am definitely going for it , don't fancy putting implants into my body 🤣
NAAAAAAHHHHHH! She has always claimed she was going for an "uplift" but almost let it slip at one point by almost slipping in "immmuplift" on her stories.

Boogaloo Shrimp

I understand parents who take their kids out of school for a week in June as a once off to afford a family holiday. It can be half the price. But the first week of Sep is a shit show for the kids. All the routines being set, friendships being made, new homework, teacher, curriculum etc etc. It's just not recommended.
She can damn well afford to take the kids away for a holiday during peak prices which is why I believe that this "holiday" is gonna be a #collab or #ad so it is done on the cheap (as usual) because God forbid she would spend money on her kids, she is an ungrateful bitch towards those kids and will only ever do freebies for the kids. My opinion so sue me if you want but I'm sure my solicitor will read the summons and throw it in the file marked under W for Who Gives A Shit 🤷‍♂️

Evan

VIP Member
I’m sure her family and friends are shit sick of having to come over and help her sort her crap. If it’s not her “office” it’s her garage, her garden, her driveway walls and now her bedroom. She must think nobody has things for doing. How does she think other single people manage, they just have to get on with it
Whats that old saying "what's the point in having a dog and barking yourself"💁
She seems to be one of those women who will just let her people do things for her, that whole woman-child way, damsel in distress kinda thing, but the same person who would bottle you in a pub brawl💁

• Haha

JustmeKC

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Leah’s room was so big. There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye. It’s very strange.