Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!! She is cleaning the house today and she has her hair up , windows open and music blaring.. She is such an interesting person now isn’t she
It's the kind of post that you would see daily on facebook really 🤣.
She is running on empty, keeps this up and hopefully her #collab and #ads will run dry and dump her. How will she cope getting a REAL job.

Reactions: 4
Are the dresses gone already. No mention of them in a while. That didn’t last long.
Yes, I taught the same thing myself. Before she was constantly going on about launching her own brand & wanted people to guess what it was.
The novelty of being a “business woman” must have worn off.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I taught the same thing myself. Before she was constantly going on about launching her own brand & wanted people to guess what it was.
Big kick in the arse that all her Insta friends weren’t buying them and tagging her. I’d love to know what the thinking is behind that line of dresses. It’s one thing people following for a nose when her husband was sick. Quite another to part with €80 for a dress. She read it very wrong

Reactions: 8
Her money, her name but not her HARD WORK.
I will rephrase the "her money" part - Gofundme cash & Daniels money in reality.

Reactions: 2
Honestly how can she be a brand ambassador for greenaware.

Also who needs disposable gloves because of grease. Like just wash your hands and don’t get me started on how big an eejit she is for washing lights that are turned on. Feck sake. Not an ounce of cop

Reactions: 11
Why does she need a run way around her house big garden plants trees etc would be lovely, anyone notice she had a new washing line built onto her gifted one, looks like age didn’t pay for the gifted brand to cone back and add more on

Reactions: 5
What is she cooking that her lights end up covered in grease?! They are nowhere near the cooker and the cooker has a massive extractor. My extractor doesn't be as greasy as those lights :sick:

Reactions: 6
Big kick in the arse that all her Insta friends weren’t buying them and tagging her. I’d love to know what the thinking is behind that line of dresses. It’s one thing people following for a nose when her husband was sick. Quite another to part with €80 for a dress. She read it very wrong
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I expected a few of her ‘friends’ to at least try on a gifted dress and tag her in it, but I haven’t seen anything and obviously she would have reposted if they had. 🤷🏽 I’m surprised Denise or Erin haven’t after all the lickarsing they were doing at the Voduz/mattress launches. 😆

Reactions: 6
Yeah I expected a few of her ‘friends’ to at least try on a gifted dress and tag her in it, but I haven’t seen anything and obviously she would have reposted if they had. 🤷🏽 I’m surprised Denise or Erin haven’t after all the lickarsing they were doing at the Voduz/mattress launches. 😆
[/QUOTE]
Sure I’d say delivery was too long & they all got bored waiting. Big flop for someone who was so excited about ‘doin a brand’.

Reactions: 4
Sure I’d say delivery was too long & they all got bored waiting. Big flop for someone who was so excited about ‘doin a brand’.
[/QUOTE]
I don't think they want to be associated with the cheap tat in case they lose followers because of the quality of the dresses. They wouldn't endorse them if they are that cheaply made. Obviously they are 💩 because they ain't even getting freebies from Gurry

Reactions: 1
Her own family isn’t even wearing them for the several family events that have happened in her family the last week or so.

Surely her mother who is away for 10 days in Spain, would have had the dresses on her, for when she goes out for dinner ????

Reactions: 2
Great green aware ambassador, getting rid of every bit of green space in her garden and tarring over it.
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot 🎵🎵🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The price of fuel to drive up and down that yard. She may get a Collab with circle k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.