Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is the point of this office she had done? A kitchen fitted and storage as well as a stove and yet it’s sitting there idle and the only time she used it was to have friends over for drinks. She didn’t even use any space for her packaging for the brand. She has more money than sense

Reactions: 7
Way to much tar and the tiny bit of grass you would think she’d want more grass when the kids are so young for them to play on

Reactions: 6
Hopefully the kids will be allowed to cycle and roller-skate on the tarmac and she won’t be so anal about it and keep them off it

Reactions: 5
So they laid the tarmac on Saturday, it’s not supposed to be driven on for at least 3 whole days…and lo and behold there is the mothership outside the front door on this Monday evening! Count with me Rachel… Sunday-1, Monday-2 ,Tuesday-3 , and she’d be the first one cribbing that there’s divots in it!
E4448D28-511F-436F-8CE4-2984EE0BDF67.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bragging cow ! So she must have had to cough up the full amount then, no mention of the company ?? The sheep that click on her links , buy and buy he China import dresses along with and all those that donated to the hard up widow paid for it really . Most not got a pot to pee in yet she is there bragging . Did someone say she was begging for a shed a few days ago .
On Daniels list my ass , Could the poor lad see into the future and see how much she is earning through whinging and begging ?

Also does she expect the post person to reverse out of the runway, sorry driveway seeing as the postbox is down at the house? Sanctimonious cow, I hope she gets put back in her box by an post!
06041346-0AE0-46FC-80D5-577A0273ED32.png

Reactions: 3
"it looks really amazing"
Naw ya feckin rhino's ass🤦‍♂️
it looks like tar 🤔.
My preference would be a landscaped garden, maybe a little pond with fountain, a zen garden maybe and a patio with barbecue and some seating for some gatherings, KIDS PARTIES and the likes.
Right now though, IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKIN LIDL CAR PARK.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree the land looks cleaner now with the tar but I personally can’t get over why someone living in the country, not overlooking neighbours, with loads of space would make the whole thing so sterile looking. Why not have a fab garden, like nice things to look at at. Most of us would kill for space like that but looking out at nice trees, garden etc. not bloody tar. Sure you may aswell be living along a roadside. I don’t get this one at all. Nothing is pretty or natural.

Reactions: 9
She could solve all the need for local housing in that garden😳 Tesco car park used up less tar FFS.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It looks like a travellers house now, all she needs is a few caravans parked, on the “tar” now & they would fit in perfect on it 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The drive way with the walls either side is awful, a wall around the boundaries would have been lovely and trees and greenery along the other side to create a long drive way, the walls up both sides i imagine is so creepy at night. She’s absolutely mental posting them outside of her house and she living there alone with three kids. Especially when she’s on a separate floor to the kids

Reactions: 8
How long before she has an outside kitchen area like Pippa? That drive is one of the worst things I have ever seen. It’s like a prison and so outdated

Reactions: 8
Wow!!! She is cleaning the house today and she has her hair up , windows open and music blaring.. She is such an interesting person now isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.