Rachel Gorry #15 Boobjobs and Hairdos as well as new braces, send me money for botox to fix my two faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering this too
When Daniel wrote the list, he knew she wasn't working, there was no income coming in. Yes he would have known he would have life insurance but I'm sure he wouldn't have left a list like she says. How would he have expected her to finance all of that?
Surely his dying wishes would have been for things to do for his children? Like give them their bleeping bears that he was devastated when he bought them.
I'm sure he wouldn't have thought they would be known to everyone before his own daughters got them.

Shes a disgrace. Daniels list is a figment of her imagination.

Reactions: 8
I was wondering this too
When Daniel wrote the list, he knew she wasn't working, there was no income coming in. Yes he would have known he would have life insurance but I'm sure he wouldn't have left a list like she says. How would he have expected her to finance all of that?
Surely his dying wishes would have been for things to do for his children? Like give them their bleeping bears that he was devastated when he bought them.
I'm sure he wouldn't have thought they would be known to everyone before his own daughters got them.

Shes a disgrace. Daniels list is a figment of her imagination.
And how are you "sure" of all of this? Did you know him?

Reactions: 2
Well if it was a dream home for them, I'd imagined they'd talked about how it would look when finished, and what was left to be done to achieve this etc...if nothing else it would've been a distraction from the medical part of life at the time. But I don't think it was a list that was to supercede day to day living for her and the girls. So at time of his death she had no job, no possibility of a big earning job ( no offense intended) she had 3 young children to care for and a fairly sizeable house to maintain. His life insurance cover wouldn't stretch tht far even with mortgage paid for.
So selling your soul and kids to IG must be far bigger earner than any of us knows.💁

Reactions: 4
Any life insurance attached to the mortgage would just have paid off the mortgage, there wouldn’t have been much leftover for the alleged list of work to be done.

But of course there’s the local GFM for her, who knows what she really earns from her collabs and ads, but the woman is not short of her own money.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say before that they didn’t have a mortgage. House was built mainly through their own contacts. They had a house they sold and then antidotes and saved to afford this one. So it must have been separate life cover.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So that drive was on the list as long as the Bayeux Tapestry . I was thinking the same as most of you , he would have had no idea how the whinging chain tugging beggar was going to make so much money from the gram . The Hun game had really not taken off that much then . No way would he have said that drive must be done , what would that have cost € 15,000 or more judging by the size of it . Also did he for one minute think the Gofund me would go to €39,000 and I think the locals raised a big lump for her also . Everything on the apparent list cost money . I can’t see him making them demands he would have been thinking of his children . Not as if she takes the kids on holidays not unless it’s a freebie break for her and all her tag along family
like someone stated on here , they appeared to have a few bob before he was ill , holidays , trips for the football etc.
She Would have been totally unknown had this man not died , The wringer sympathy days are coming to an end as for the feathers, clouds, lights, Robins now that is grasping at straws .
The bragging of the cow though while most of the country is struggling with the high cost of living , young families trying to survive , but not a bother on greedy bragger Gorry
As for Lidl gifting her all that stuff it’s bloody disgusting😡 , supposed to be a cut price supermarket to draw those less well off in but gift a witch with plenty and if my memory is correct did she not always shop in AldI ???

• Haha
She doesn’t seem to be mentioning her “brand” really since it was launched etc. The Instagram page for the brand is actually quite badly set up.

I used to work with a guy years ago who had a very sick child. Something to do with his heart. He got to go to Lapland with Make A Wish (I think that's who it was). A few years later Make A Wish offered him another trip and the dad said no. Even as ill as the boy was the dad thought he got his dream trip let another child take his place. And then we have Gorry grab grab grab.
Doesn't she already have garden furniture?

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t seem to be mentioning her “brand” really since it was launched etc. The Instagram page for the brand is actually quite badly set up.
I don't think her "brand" is gonna last long 🤞. Her own content is drying up on the gram now and it is all about #collab & #ads as well as child exploitation on daddy's death.

Reactions: 9
I was messing around on my phone with a photo I took and there's a filter on it that adds that beam of light that she has on some of her photos. I'd say that's what she's doing with hers when she needs sympathy/engagement/flogging her tat.

Not a word about Liverpool and the final today.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
So she is at her male friends house for dinner.....
No such luck 🤣🤣🤣 the quicker she hooks up the better might stop the whinging . Even if she found a fella she would keep it quiet , so not to interfere with her selling and begging tool

I am sure if she does hook up with someone it will be because it was on Daniel’s list

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not even wearing one of her own dresses to the communion. I thought they were perfect for communions?!? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.